Would this set up be possible(exhaust and other)

jangocast

Established Member
Ok guys i need your help. I used to daily drive my 93 Toyota MR2 turbo and unfortunatly the people that moved in next to me are complete assholes and called the cops on me because the car was so loud..I mean they had a point(the exhaust was so deep and rumbly it would shake my house at idle. Now I'm cureently renting a garage while I build it up.

Anyway I just bought a 01 Lightning and want to put an exhaust on it. Now I have been reading and searching but haven't really gotten the answers I need. I want something that will be kinda quiet at idle almost stock sounding if possible but when you get on it it will SCREAM! Any suggestions?

Also I'm curious what I can do to be able to hear the supercharger whining at idle...is this possible?

Thanks for any help!

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
any type of long tube/race pipe midpipe/ and race bullet exhaust set up will do that..

it will rumble slightly at idle then scream when you get on it..

as far as making the blower whine, id say port it and add a 4# lower and a dyno tune..

at that point your looking at about 400RWHP 500RWTQ and a truck that can scream at WOT..

Users who are viewing this thread