Would like less lean on turns and less bounce over bumps.

Bmr4life

Established Member
Not looking for a crazy amount of drop, just something subtle. I'm thinking STR.T shocks & struts with Steeda Sport springs. Would this make for a good DD and make my car handle better?

Last edited:

Bmr4life

Established Member
-Koni struts/shocks
-Ford "P" springs
-Eibach front/rear sway bars
-GT500 mounts
-Eibach Camber bolts

I need some springs that will level the car out. Not a huge fan of rake.

So far I have GT500 mounts and some camber bolts. 99% sure the Koni STR.T are the right choice. Springs are unknown.

Swaybars would come later if I don't get the results I want without them.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Hey Big Ben I was wondering if u had a sound clips of the o/r h and kooks I have an o/r x and kooks just wanted to hear the difference I love my setup but would like it a little deeper which the H should do.

BlackMamba3

Established Member
I need some springs that will level the car out. Not a huge fan of rake.

So far I have GT500 mounts and some camber bolts. 99% sure the Koni STR.T are the right choice. Springs are unknown.

Swaybars would come later if I don't get the results I want without them.

Then I'd suggest Eibach springs. The reason I said sway bars was cause you voiced concern on body roll. New, stiffer sway bars will help a ton. Adjustable ones are even better.

scotmach

Established Member
Hey Big Ben I was wondering if u had a sound clips of the o/r h and kooks I have an o/r x and kooks just wanted to hear the difference I love my setup but would like it a little deeper which the H should do.

I have the Kooks catback with Lethal off road H-Pipe. Here is a video of what you're looking for.
2011 Mustang TRUE flyby - YouTube

Sorry to get off track.

faztcobra

Established Member
I have the Koni STR.Ts and Eibach pro-kit. Car feels great on the road and handles incredibly well. With the factory Brembo setup, it was bouncy...with this set up, the bounciness is gone now. I love it!

zilla8

Established Member
I also ran the Eibach pro kit springs with Koni STR.T along with Maximum Motorsports CC plates.

The drop was perfect and not to aggressive and the car handled great with a smooth ride.This is a good set up for both occasional track and street.

Users who are viewing this thread