Would I win???

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
Hey guys! I need help. My uncle is trading in his 745 series BMW for the new 750Li BMW. He wants to race me and always says foreign cars are better than American. Who do you think would win? I think it'll be close, but I'll still pull on him. My mods are in my sig. I looked up the specs for this car. Its curb weight is 4552 so it does weigh more than mine by probably about 800lbs. or so (I'm not sure the weight of mine exactly), but the HP is 360. I still think I'll win, but I don't want to talk too much shit if I won't lol. Any help or info would be helpful! Thanks guys! :beer:

Last edited:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
01SlobraVert said:
Hey guys! I need help. My uncle is trading in his 745 series BMW for the new 750Li BMW. He wants to race me and always says foreign cars are better than American.

As far as I could find via Google, it's got a 360 HP V8. If it's really that heavy, my guess is that you'd beat him.

Then smack him on the head with a 2x4 for that ignorant comment about how foreign cars are better than American cars. And also for comparing a brand new $75,000 car to an 2001 Cobra.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
U have nothing to worry about... unless u attach a boat anchor to your car to make it fair.

01SlobraVert

Girlie Poster!
Established Member
Thanks guys!! I'm really wanted a friend of mine to get ahold of him. He has an 03 cobra running 11.4's in the 1/4. That may shut my uncle up! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread