Would have been demolished by a turbo civic....

Blaster77

Established Member
But they forgot they "sold their turbo" when they were talking all the shit in the world.

I pull up to the local rice plant to get some food. The girl that supposedly has this 4 door civic was calling me out on the internets because shes an e-thug. My brother is with me in his 03 cobra and we are leaning against it. This girl comes up to me and I ask her politely, "Where's your badass civic?" She replies...."It's not mine, talk to him" pointing over to her little boyfriend whom I believe is about 20 ish...Scrony. I'm 17, weight 220 lbs, and this kid is a skimpy 130 soaking wet. Talking all the trash in the world. So anyways, after I told him i was going to snap his neck because I'm a e-thug in real life, he backs out of the race because he "sold his turbo today." He claims he was in the 11's. And I only ran 14.9 lol. So I started talking trash, and I offer a footrace instead only as a joke. He accepts. We line up and someone gives us the go. The kid jumps in front of me but i'm gaining on him. I eventually pass him (football training ftw) and he claims his missed 3rd gear. Who says that?! what a loser.

Anyways I'm out of breath for like 7-8 minutes because I'm a smoker and he then hops in his civic and leaves with his gf.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Sounds like y'all had fun...I guess:shrug: But, no one raced. LOL.

How can you be an "e-thug" in real life?

BTW, don't let your weight go to your head. I know a couple of 130-ish pound guys that would give you a hell of a run for your money in a hand to hand fight.

Last edited:

Blaster77

Established Member
Yeah I know... There's some light kids in school that could take me no problem, I guess I shouldn't have said that. E-thug in real life = being hard after I knew I wasn't going to get demolished. We raced....on foot.

bmfgsxr

Established Member
lol.. ive done plenty of foot races with shit talkers.. and im one fast white boy. ;) but like nastynivek said (and i think you got that point already). always watch out for the little guy.

blinelaxd27

Established Member
sounds like u guys had a good "run"... but did u "walk him" lol.... but seriously... be careful cuz thats how ppl get stabbed :)

Users who are viewing this thread