Would a procharger set up for an 2001 cobra be adaptable to an 2001 gt ??

02blownGT

Established Member
Just like slo98 said, ill just add i think its a bit overpriced since he has no real info on the blowers condition and you will still need a fuel pump and injectors.It also has the old style bypass valve and i would want to know more about the maf (is one included,if so what kind).For what it is i think 1500 is a fair price.

snake bite 03

The kit in my cobra came from a 2002 GT it cost me more than 2 grand to make work on my car the bracket from procharger when i got it was $275 then i needed a MAF, pump, injectors, tuner and and to fab up some pipeing im selling my kit and asking $4200OBO everything has less than 1,500 miles on them including the head unit which was fully rebuilt by procharger which ran $600. Only thing you would need is the bracket for your car and the inlet pipe going to the TB. My kit come with BA2400, focus pump, 03 cobra injectors, sct xcalII, pro flow procharger bypass valve, AFM power pipe W/k&n filter and 2 pullies.

DaBigBone

Established Member
I'm selling my complete vortech kit, with intercooler. 1800 miles since the blower has been rebuilt by vortech. Hit me up if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread