Wot

Justicem

06/26/02 #1018
Established Member
Ok I'll ask. Please keep the laughter at a minimium please, i'm still learning. What is WOT. :loser:

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Wot? Wot was that? I was talking to someone the other day and they wondered wot wide open throttle meant. I replied: "Well silly, wot wide open throttle means is when you stick your Gucci sandal on the accelerator and hold it down tight". His reply was: "Ahh, so that's wot it means". Wot was he thinking? To me it wasn't that hard of a question.

After that I had another friend ask me "Wot is, is?" We won't get into wot that was about.

NewGuy

Originally posted by Nuclrslug
Wot? Wot was that? I was talking to someone the other day and they wondered wot wide open throttle meant. I replied: "Well silly, wot wide open throttle means is when you stick your Gucci sandal on the accelerator and hold it down tight". His reply was: "Ahh, so that's wot it means". Wot was he thinking? To me it wasn't that hard of a question.

After that I had another friend ask me "Wot is, is?" We won't get into wot that was about.

LMAO ! :thumbsup:

ModsAway

Established Member
Don't do it, you will become instantly addicted and there IS NO CURE!!!! :beer:

Edit: Now start asking more important questions and get that mods list started (no cure for that either except an empty wallet) :rockon:

Last edited:

KOOY

Established Member
How about FBI?

-------- Forever bothering Italians. I watched a movie about the godfather John Gotti and learnt this expression.

Now, anyone know what a Two-Comma Kid is?

Last edited:

ssssnake

Established Member
LOL I'm edumacated now. For a while, I didn't know what WOT or TTT meant. But I learnt it right here at SVTP. :)

Users who are viewing this thread