WOT issues all of the sudden

s351

Established Member
Hey guys, this just started happening to me on thursday I made a hit the car sputtered and then continued to pull, but the weird part is the car is suddenly extremely rich and wot, 10.0 10.2, when its usually in the 11 range.

I logged the car tonight and it was doing the same thing only worse 10.0-10.2 and missing like its washing the cylinder out so its not a wideband issue Once you're into boost it's stumbling. The only thing I noticed on the data log is the maf is reading differently then it usually does and got wavy up top.

There was no check engine light on but I checked the codes anyways and it pulled a p0148 which is a fuel delivery issue. I don't understand how its a fuel delivery issue when it's way rich, shouldn't the car be going lean if I had a bad pump, or dirty filter?

Here's 2 logs the one is a clean pull and the maf counts are in the 800's and smooth. The second is in the 9-950 range and all jagged. Has my maf taken a shit or is it dirty, just confused on what's going on. The csv file listed as wastegate fixed is the good running car the p0148 is the maf being weird up top.

I never changed or touched anything this was just out of nowhere. Feels a little weird almost like is chugging a long a little bit when normal driving.

Single turbo, built motor, cams, 94 octane plus water/meth, Sct BA5000 maf in a 3 inch tube.

Attachments

• wastgate fixed.csv
    112.1 KB · Views: 37
  • p0148.csv
    165.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

s351

Established Member
Hey thanks for the reply I forgot to say I'm already return style, twin 400's. From reading those guys issues they are lean, I am extremely rich.

s351

Established Member
I don't know why my maf counts look different on those 2 data logs I linked.

s351

Established Member
I have a return style fuel system the fpdm doesn't apply. It's like I'm getting unmetered air and it's adding to much fuel but why would it throw a fuel delivery error.

Users who are viewing this thread