wot box install help

nanastymach1

Established Member
Today I worked on installing this on my turbo 03 cobra and let's start off that I have a chip installed and tuned by fast lane motorsports which already has a 2 step installed so i don't think the wotbox 2 step works

But I really want the no lift shift part to work... the 1st 2 steps to test looks good and works fine but the #3 test doesn't work and we think we installed the red and black wires just the way the instructions said need help...ill take pics tomorrow

Troubleshooting ‐ Testing the WOT Box
1. Key on the car but do not start the engine. Press the gas pedal to the floor. You should see
the LED on the WOT Box start to rapidly blink. If it does not, check your APP sensor signal
connection (WOT Box BLUE wire).
2. Next, with the gas pedal still depressed, press the clutch pedal to the floor. You should see
the LED on the WOT Box briefly go out, and then come back on solid for one second and
then finally resume blinking rapidly. If you do not see this, check your Clutch Pedal Position
Switch signal connection (WOT Box GREEN wire).
3. Next, start the engine. Quickly press the gas pedal to the floor and immediately step on the
clutch. You should hear the engine start to rev up, stumble for a short period while the
ignition is cut, then return back on and continue revving. Remove your foot from the gas
before you hit the rev limiter. The 2‐step will not engage if the gas is depressed before the
clutch. This is normal. If the engine does not stumble or pause when the LED turns out, then
check the RED/BLACK paired wire. Verify that the RED and BLACK 16 AWG wires are wired
facing the proper way. If they are reversed, the ignition cut will not work.
4. Lastly, test the 2‐Step. Press the clutch pedal down and then quickly press the gas pedal all
the way down. The gas pedal must be floored for the 2‐step to engage. The engine should
rev up to the desired RPM and hold. If it does not, be sure to remove your foot from the gas
before you hit the rev limiter. If the 2‐step does not work, check the WOT Box YELLOW
wire.

Users who are viewing this thread