Worth of my 03?

FATlaws

Established Member
I have a redfire coupe with about 92k miles on it. It was completely repainted 4 years ago because someone keyed it; other than that the body is dent free. The car has replica FR500's and antenna shaved. Now onto the good stuff...

It has a VMP TVS swap with big single blade, fuel pumps and 80# injectors. Full catless exhaust with Borla catback and Mcleod RXT twin disc clutch and steel flywheel. All of this professionally installed and tuned by Fastlane Motorsports to 607rwhp and 599rwtq. This just the short list I remember off the top of my head, I have the full build sheet somewhere I could provide to a buyer.

I really just want a rough estimate of the worth. I was thinking of putting it up and asking for 18k and hoping to get 16k out of it.

jrichber

browser
Established Member
Around 18 would be a pretty fair price with those mods. You shouldnt have any problem getting 16k. Plenty of people want a 600+ hp car and dont want to spend 20K.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I agree that 18 is a VERY fair asking price and if you take 16 it will be gone in a matter of a few weeks. But, I'm sure you could get 18 if you're not in a hurry to sell. BTW, you mentioned the motor and the repaint, but you did not say anything about the interior. How are your seats? Any rips or tears or sign of wear?

FATlaws

Established Member
I agree that 18 is a VERY fair asking price and if you take 16 it will be gone in a matter of a few weeks. But, I'm sure you could get 18 if you're not in a hurry to sell. BTW, you mentioned the motor and the repaint, but you did not say anything about the interior. How are your seats? Any rips or tears or sign of wear?

Driver seat has signs of wear on the part under you hamstrings(no rips, just roughed up from sliding in and out) and the floormat has wear spots where your heels are all the time, but other than that, nothing. It's also a 2 owner car.

badjuicedgt

Established Member
post it for 20 and take 18 or post it for 18500 and a guy is going to thing he is getting and awesome deal at 17 because well he really is 18k is very fair and like others have said it wont last long.At 16k the thing may last a day.

FATlaws

Established Member
I appreciate it everyone. I checked a couple years ago on prices when I thought about selling it and it seems they've gone up a little actually. I'm going to try and get it cleaned up over the next couple weeks and see probably post it at $19k. It will be going into my first house.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yeah 18k would sell fast IMO. List for 20k if your not in a rush should get 18k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan04COBRA

Established Member
They are up 7% market value since about this time last year. There are a few things you can do to make this car even more attractive to the next owner. Many upholstry shops can repair the wear on your seats to literally look 100% like new....and it may cost around $100.

Users who are viewing this thread