• Go to school to be an LEO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at current job

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Kobra Khan

Krazy SVT Poster!
Established Member
Yes i could do night classes. They will take about 9 months the day classes will take about 4. From what i hear the night classes are a lot harder since you have to work you do not have time to study for your tests. I have about 25k saved up to use on school.

Who told you that nonsense? I once took 24 credit hours of night classes while working full time 40 hours a week. They weren't easy classes either...Physical Chem II, Advanced Inorganic Chem to name a few...

Studying for tests requires efficient time management skills. I studied on Sat and Sun from 8AM to 1-2PM, every weekend. Also on my lunch break at work. It is hard to take night classes while working full time, but thousands of people do it every year, while performing above expectations at their normal job.

It's those people in their 20's that work a standard 8-5PM or 7-4PM shift everyday and then do nothing but sit on their asses and watch TV that crack me up when they should be working out in a gym or playing in league of some sort.

The concept is simple. You set goals, evaluate their value to your personal and professional life, then work to achieve them if they suit your needs. Once that goal is accomplished, move onto the next goal. Rinse and repeat!

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
I guess i could agree with that. I am not saying that i can not do it. I have a degree in computer and elect. engineering. School is no big deal for me. I can not study for tests on the weekend because they have classes sat and sunday 8-5. I am not saying it can not be done.

Users who are viewing this thread