Worst thing you've ever said to a girl, PART 2!!!

Labinnac

El Chimpo Grande!
Established Member
Ok, we had a thread like this a while back. I think it was over the holidays and I thought it was a riot. Figured I'd take the idea and resurrect it.

I got most of mine out back in the other thread but a friend of mine told me one today that was pretty good. It happened this past weekend during the big St Pat's celebration we have here in town every year.

So my friend goes and buys THIS to wear to the celebration. Perfect for the occasion if you ask me! So anyway, he was telling me that the shirt was a huge hit that night and he had single moms coming out of the woodwork to talk to him. Most of them thought it was cool, but some didn't. Anyway, one particularly large single mom comes up and asks him "So how are you gonna support me?"

He says "I have no idea because my face has a pretty low maximum weight limit..."

Carry on!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Well....ok, this might not be post worthy, and it wasn't me, but I"ll tell it anyway.

So a few years ago back in high school, this guy I knew went to christmas dance with a friend of mine. Halfway through the dance, I guess he asked her out and she declined. So he goes off to vent some steam, sulk, whatever. Afterwards he comes back and acts like everything is fine. A few minutes later, he looks at her and asks if her thumb works. She says, does my thumb work? He said yeah, how does your thumb feel? She said fine why? He replied, good, because your gonna need it to get home.....and left.

Actually, now that I think about it, that's not the worst thing he did by far...sometime later, in college, he was dating a girl whom he was growing tired of. But....far be it from him to break up with anyone in a normal respectable fashion. Instead of just telling her that he wasn't interested anymore, or it wasn't working out, what have you, he calls her up in the middle of the night and calmly informs her that he was just diagnosed with the clap, among several other STD's. He tells her this, knowing full well that the girl want's to have kids all kinds of bad after she graduates, and hopes that this will be good enough cause for her to break it off with him. It was.

So this poor girl apparently spends the rest of the night up crying on the phone with various family members, and at some point the word gets back to someone in her family that happens to know this guys home phone number. Next thing this guy knows, he's been kicked completely out of his bed and onto the floor by his mother, who is absolutely furious with him phone in hand....

There are a couple more from this guy that get worse...but I cant' remeber enough details to even scrounge together half-assed stories like the ones above because it's already been too long. Back in the day when these were recient, I had a much better telling.....I swear!

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
too many to list.....but here's one that was pretty funny.

I hooked up with this girl at a club one night and we went back to her place, both of us were hammered.....well at least I was :p we did the deed and I stayed the night....upon waking up the next morning I had that where am I thing going on, so I look next to me and she's allready awake looking back at me...brillantly I say "MAN WAS I DRUNK LAST NIGHT!" and she says thanks a lot! an starts crying..."I'm like nonono I didn't mean it that way!" she was actually pretty cute.

She didn't buy it and threw me out of the house :lol1:

Dave

rmgtc01

Established Member
That you are the most F'd up girl I have ever dated!
You have no soul and must be satan in the flesh!!
You will be alone the rest of your miserable life, because you are the undateable and no man alive can put up with all of you BS!!!

Yeah,,...I love venting.

CSD

Banned
Davesnake said:
so I look next to me and she's allready awake looking back at me...brillantly I say "MAN WAS I DRUNK LAST NIGHT!" and she says thanks a lot! an starts crying..."I'm like nonono I didn't mean it that way!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rochard

Established Member
The worst thing I ever said a girl?

When I first met my wife Donna, I had a full time girlfriend. We had dated for about two years and she was expecting to get engaged. I had pretty much walked away from the relationship, showing up only for a romp in the sack. In the mean time I had started to date Donna. Donna figured out what was going on; She knew about Karen.... To make a long story short she confronted me when I was with Karen in the waiting room of a hospital while my best friend was having an emergency operation. Donna walked in introduced herself, and I just acted like there was nothing out of the ordinary. I went out for a smoke, Donna followed, and I tried to get Donna to leave. Then Karen came out. I figured I was out of options so I just spelled it out for them:

"I've been ****ing both of you for the past two months".

Karen didn't take it well and hauled off and hit me in the jaw.

Ten years later I'm still with Donna. Go figure.

Mach1x03x

Established Member
Im not into The whole relationship thing...(still in high school and love hookin up with dif chicks) but now a have a gf but she is cool so its all good but anyways back in the day...about a year ago..hahaha...my x gf..was in the car and my buddy was in the back seat and we were going down Pacific coast highway about 20 mi from home. and she usualy loves when i race well she musta been on the rag or sumthing cus i race this riced out honda and smoke him and she starts going on how i think im too cool for everyone cus i drive a mach 1...and that the honda has more class than my mach 1...and as soon as she said that my buddy in the back seat gives me the look... :eek: :nonono: ...so i pulll over and tell her i want to talk to her outside without my buddy in the car so she gets out and i get out and i told her hold on my phone was ringing...so i get back in the car and left her ass on the curb 20 mi from home. and never looked back. Now its one thing about talking shit about me...i dont care...im not gunna loose sleep over it. But you tell me that a honda converted into a shoping cart has more class than my mach1 ...we gotta problem.

To this day she doesnt talk to me...hahaha...but i guess you could say thats the worst thing ive done not said to a girl...I think the worst thing i said is i told an anerexic chick at our school that she was realy over weight and should see a doctor...hahahaha...Im realy F@cked up sometimes...but it all worked out cus now if im not driving heavy and being mean my gf thinks something wrong..she loves it...hahaha ...Good times...

darkcrayz

Established Member
i told a girl she was fat once, well a bunch of different girls.

i was at a party a couple of years ago, and i was talking to this girl that i had a one night stand with a couple of months before that. so we are talking and my drunk friend comes up and calls her a hyena (sp?), my friends all start laughing and i was caught in the middle, i wanted to laugh but i didnt want to be an asshole atm. later we were talking again, and another guy that had heard about our one night stand yells from across the yard to me. and he is all like dont do it, dont do it, its not worth it. i was like wtf. she got all mad and went inside and started crying and shit.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
We were out cruising on Patton, I was driving the 03 and I had three other guys in the car. Two of us (me and Danny) were just chilling, while the other two (Rick and Jeff) were in the mood to start something. So, Patton being what it is at nearly midnight on a Friday night, I get stuck in traffic to the right of this black Honda with its window down (we've got ours down too since it's a summer night). There is this girl sitting there in the passenger seat of the Honda, she's big, over six feet, but not really that huge, just big...her friend by comparison looks like she is 5 feet tall and about 98 lb...they look like mutt and jeff. Anyway, Rick starts yelling "I WANNA FAT GIRL" over and over again, then Jeff gets into it and starts yelling the same thing. I'm punching the hell out of Rick's leg to get him to stop, and Danny is doing the same thing to Jeff in the back seat...the girl is acting like she is ignoring the whole thing thank goodness.

I finally find a spot in traffic after about 2 minutes of all this going on, and as we pull away she screams "F**K YOU" and is just totally in tears. She wasn't really even fat! I felt sorry for her...I made sure I didn't get stuck in traffic for the rest of the night.

Last edited:

BlakHrse95

Established Member
A girl I used to date on and off once said to me, "I don't want to feel obligated to have sex everytime I come over." My response was, "Don't feel obligated to come over at all then." :shrug: She didn't like that very much.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Davesnake said:
...upon waking up the next morning I had that where am I thing going on, so I look next to me and she's allready awake looking back at me...brillantly I say "MAN WAS I DRUNK LAST NIGHT!" and she says thanks a lot! an starts crying..."I'm like nonono I didn't mean it that way!" she was actually pretty cute.

She didn't buy it and threw me out of the house :lol1:

Dave
yep you were right you have no respect
but its funny as hell :thumbsup:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
BlakHrse95 said:
A girl I used to date on and off once said to me, "I don't want to feel obligated to have sex everytime I come over." My response was, "Don't feel obligated to come over at all then." :shrug: She didn't like that very much.

At least you were honest! I wonder how long the relationship lasted after that...?

RHSPJETER64

Established Member
Me and a girl went on a cruise this last weekend out in the "boonies" as she called it. Just some back roads to really open up the car. Well after about 30 minutes this brilliant idea pops in my head and I stop the car. I look to her and go "put out or get out". I was joking of course, we are good friends, but she didn't find it very amusing. Neither did the car behind me :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread