Worst Day Ever..

CobraCallie

Banned
Whats the worst day you've ever had? Today's been mine... let's see...

/rant on

On the way to work, I got my FIRST speeding ticket EVER! I was doing 45 in a 25... I was crying so hard from being pulled over.. I opened up the door and threw all of my breakfast up 2 feet from the cop's feet :( The cop let me go with a 5mph over.. but still.. it's my FIRST SPEEDING TICKET!

I get to work late, walk into a meeting late.. and I forgot my laptop at home :( So I had to take all notes by pen and paper (how could anyone live before computers?!), then my pen runs out of ink, so I had to ask the weird guy in my office for a pen :rolleyes:

Then I get a call after the meeting.. my best friend's father died last night of a brain anuerism. Remind you.. this was my second dad while growing up :cryying: I had to take the rest of the day off to comfort my friend and help her pack to go back home to Dallas. I can't make the funeral :(

While pulling out of work to go home to meet up with my friend, I noticed some asshole in the parking lot scraped the back left bumper of my explorer!

I wouldn't be surprised if I die tonight in my sleep... how could ONE DAY BE SO BAD?!?!

/rant off

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Sorry to here that Callie. Hope everything works out. Well at least you made it through the day, right?

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
to quote an old one "when it rains it pours", hope whats left of your evening goes unspoiled.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Damn Callie...keep yourself in bed tommorow...Sounds like a crap day.Sorry to hear about your friends father....

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your friends father also ! That sucks ? :(

I'm sorry lil off topic but did you throw your breakfast at the officer or did you drop it ? Kinda didn't understand that part.

Good Luck !

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I'm sorry to hear about the multiple bad events, expecially your friend's father. Things do get better.

You're supposed to throw up ON the cop's foot. They LOVE that...

ssssnake

Established Member
It's the pits when you feel totally helpless. Sorry about your day Callie - and really sorry about your friend's dad. The other stuff is forgettable. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
well callie, since you made it through today, looks like you'll make it through just about anything. and you have my condolences on the passing of your second "father".

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
I was crying so hard from being pulled over.. I opened up the door and threw all of my breakfast up 2 feet from the cop's feet :( The cop let me go with a 5mph over.. but still.. it's my FIRST SPEEDING TICKET!
Look at the bright side. You coulda puked on his shoes. That pretty much woulda guaranteed ya the full 20 over.

Yeah it gets like that sometimes. They'll get worse, believe me. Wait til you're in your 40s.:rollseyes

Very sorry about your second dad.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by RedlineNSX
im sorry. things will get better.

true that. first ticket ever eh? well, everybody will loose "it" sometime;-) jk... no offense... hope it helps break a smile. Atleast you lost "it" in a Cobra.

:) Smile!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread