Worlds Strongest Man

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
that car had to be gutted leaving only the shell. he handled it way too easily and it was balanced so well. :-/

MonkeysL

Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
hes just a big fat ass

most of the world's strongest men are, they eat more than you could imagine so they can gain all that muscle. i've only seen a couple "cut" guys compete in the world's strongest man contest most of them have huge bellies

ilumo

Master of going off topic
Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
hes just a big fat ass

most of the strongest men look pretty fat. they can probably snap you in half like a twig though.

Blackhalo

Established Member
SSSNAKE03 said:
hes just a big fat ass

werd, Marius Pudzianowski is the only worlds strongest man who ive seen with a bodybuilding type physique.

427.jpg

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Blackhalo said:
werd, Marius Pudzianowski is the only worlds strongest man who ive seen with a bodybuilding type physique.

i've seen Marius compete ...he is absolutely insane! his height is a disadvantage sometimes but that dude is phenominal :bowdown:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Blackhalo said:

Marius FTW!

From his site...

Aside from being a world-class strength athlete, Mariusz maintains and constantly improves his agility, conditioning, and general physical preparedness through other athletic endeavors. He is an exponent of Kyokushin karate (fourth kyu), which he has been practicing since the age of 11. He was also a competitive boxer for seven years, three of which were spent in the Kosedowski League. On May 1, 1999, Mariusz entered his first Strongman competition, which was held in Płock, Poland. Mariusz is a favorite every Strongman competition he enters, having been defeated only twice in Poland through 2002, and his worst placing being a respectable second.

I didn't know Poland had karate, but hey...

Maybe one of the last guys in the world I'd want to get into a bar fight with.

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Okay i am going to do it again......hmmm maybe someother time :shrug:

Anyways....that f***er is on roids :lol:

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Watch the rotation on the car, there is no mass to it or he couldn't turn it like that. I call BS.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I'll be the 1st one to call :bs: .... :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread