Worlds FIRST 9 SECOND C7 ZO6!!!!!! Bolt ons only!

blk03stang

Established Member
Last night Jeremy Formato (Fasterproms) put his 2015 c7 zo6 in the 9's with bolt ons only! He is the first c7 zo6 in the world to go 9's!

Mod list:

- Fasterproms custom tune by Jeremy Formato
- Fasterproms custom 2.31 pulley
- Fasterproms Ported Supercharger
- Modified air box, and air duct with modified AFE CAI
- Fasterproms Thermal reduction plates That reduce blower heat soak
- Fasterproms Flex fuel kit- This is a flex fuel sensor that we make to allow us to run on blended e85/pump gas
- Fasterproms 1.5Gal Expansion tank tank for greater supercharge coolant capacity
- ARH 1.875 headers
- Hoosier 315/30/18 dr's — at Bradenton Motorsports Park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUKEL8HZNM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYwMhAX6aw&feature=youtu.be

-Matt

Z06

Established Member
Jeez that thing just ran off! That's some driving fo yo ass.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
That's moving out and yeah he can drive the piss out of it.

Damn, I was rooting for you to hit 9s first!

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
Thats some fancy driving right there. I thought for sure the first to hit nines would be once the autos are around and being modded...but thats damn fine work for a manual car.

Looked like it could have been possibly faster as well because he tripped that second staging bulb kind of deep and had thoughts of putting it in reverse to back up a hair...not ideal rollout. None the less he ripped that launch even a bit off guard. Awesome work, nice concentration.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I am really gonna enjoy watching all the numbnuts eat crow, dragging the c7z's name through the mudd, talking about "car is disappoint" and "GM FAIL".... Lol...

Silly dummies. Car is a mother****ing monster with so much more potential to be tapped. Cant wait for the next video.

MTBSully

Established Member
I am really gonna enjoy watching all the numbnuts eat crow, dragging the c7z's name through the mudd, talking about "car is disappoint" and "GM FAIL".... Lol...

Silly dummies. Car is a mother****ing monster with so much more potential to be tapped. Cant wait for the next video.

Amen sir, Amen. Lots of stupid people on SVTP

blk03stang

Established Member
That's moving out and yeah he can drive the piss out of it.

Damn, I was rooting for you to hit 9s first!

I did hit 9's first :D last Friday! My thread is rolling around here somewhere.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :beer:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Awesome work. Not to nit pick it but I remember Jeremy going 10.09@139 with a stock pulley and stock unported blower. Did the pulley and blower mods not make a huge impact? What was before and after pulley boost numbers? How are the cooling mods handling the added boost?

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member

IMO the car in stock form still falls way short of it's stat sheet.

Duh the aftermarket made the car better. Go figure.

blk03stang

Established Member
Awesome work. Not to nit pick it but I remember Jeremy going 10.09@139 with a stock pulley and stock unported blower. Did the pulley and blower mods not make a huge impact? What was before and after pulley boost numbers? How are the cooling mods handling the added boost?

All good man, here is exactly what Jeremy said:

" The drop in MPH was issues with the fuel system. With the 50% E85 blend + 2psi higher boost than our 714/720 dyno pull (the car made 2lbs more on the street loaded) it was taxing the fuel system greater and we were losing pressure in the rail. There is a factory algorithm for dropping pressure and ramping up duty cycle as a preserving measure. The car laid over in 3rd and 4th gear a bit. "

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
All good man, here is exactly what Jeremy said:

" The drop in MPH was issues with the fuel system. With the 50% E85 blend + 2psi higher boost than our 714/720 dyno pull (the car made 2lbs more on the street loaded) it was taxing the fuel system greater and we were losing pressure in the rail. There is a factory algorithm for dropping pressure and ramping up duty cycle as a preserving measure. The car laid over in 3rd and 4th gear a bit. "

damn..and still went 9.80s on stock clutch, laying over, 19s and only adding 2lbs.

Im not a direct injection junky so is this fuel/rail pressure issue something that is easily fixable?

Users who are viewing this thread