World's 1st D1X ProCharged Corvette

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, that is nasty!! Very nice OP!
Hold long will the stock internals and bottom end hold out for?

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks for taking the time to test the new blower setup and posting results. I'm about to max out the d1sc on my 2012 GT and was very curious about the d1x. I'd rather keep a smaller blower with less stress on the crank if possible.

I read your thread over on LS1 tech and I just want to confirm a few things.

Were the same pulleys used on the dyno graph overlay where the d1sc was making 16psi and the d1x making 18.5?
What blower speeds were you seeing with both head units?
The d1x and d1sc are rated for 62,000rpm impeller speeds but you said the max is actually higher than that. Do you know if the d1x is good for 65,000, 68,000, 70,000 ect?

Detoxx03

El Cucuy
Established Member
Man, that is nasty!! Very nice OP!
Hold long will the stock internals and bottom end hold out for?

Its been doing well so far. Boosted for over 30K miles and over 5 years

Thanks for taking the time to test the new blower setup and posting results. I'm about to max out the d1sc on my 2012 GT and was very curious about the d1x. I'd rather keep a smaller blower with less stress on the crank if possible.

I read your thread over on LS1 tech and I just want to confirm a few things.

Were the same pulleys used on the dyno graph overlay where the d1sc was making 16psi and the d1x making 18.5?
What blower speeds were you seeing with both head units?
The d1x and d1sc are rated for 62,000rpm impeller speeds but you said the max is actually higher than that. Do you know if the d1x is good for 65,000, 68,000, 70,000 ect?

Yeah same pulley. All we did was swap headunits.
The D1SC was around 61K so not even maxed itself. Initially PC had the X listed at 65K but then revised it to 62. Nothing official but I personally feel its underrated. Its so much more efficient and flows more than the old blower we had to raise the rev limiter on the car and as you can see it made more boost. Its like a F series in a smaller package.

Users who are viewing this thread