World Street Nationals(DUW)

Lockdown

Established Member
UHHH Whats the diameter on that turbo????

attachment.php

1tufgt

Established Member
Dayum!!!!

I love this Chris Ridge's car. He's a local up here in our area.

attachment.php

O and my favorite one. Greathouse / VanMeter 05!!!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

jpicc

Established Member
Thanks for the pictures. My father called me Last Friday morning asking if I wanted to fly down to go. Nothing like waiting to the last minute.

georgearnold_3

Destrominate
Established Member
attachment.php

that is the quickest (4.58) outlaw 10.5 car i have ever had the pleasure to see race. i only wish i could have been at huntsville a few weeks ago to see terry robbins go 4.49. i live in texas, and our boys just arent quite there yet, but it's damn exciting to see these cars go down the track on skinnys

HPCobra04

Established Member
georgearnold_3 said:
attachment.php

that is the quickest (4.58) outlaw 10.5 car i have ever had the pleasure to see race. i only wish i could have been at huntsville a few weeks ago to see terry robbins go 4.49. i live in texas, and our boys just arent quite there yet, but it's damn exciting to see these cars go down the track on skinnys

Kirk went 6.96 at Orlando, Lynch was right be hind with 6.97, Robbins went 7.07. Ive seen Robbins go 4.51 at 168. Lynch won the fastest outlaw race in history. :rockon: Oh yeah the 05 went 208. :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
damn, I just dont know what to say about all those cars..

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
Great pics. 2 guys from our shop were there. Saw them in some of those pictures. Also that black 2004 tube chassis mustang with the twins side by side in the 04 cobra front cap is my boy chip. Only 17 runs on the new set up...still tuning it and already up to 205 mph.

UNDR PSI

Established Member
HPCobra04 said:
Kirk went 6.96 at Orlando, Lynch was right be hind with 6.97, Robbins went 7.07. Ive seen Robbins go 4.51 at 168. Lynch won the fastest outlaw race in history. :rockon: Oh yeah the 05 went 208. :rockon: :rockon:

Geez...Lynch is flyin! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread