world series preditctions

mustangkid05

Established Member
im thinking it is going to be the phillies and the devil rays.......... what do you think?
:beer:

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Red Sox and Phillies. And its Rays not Devil Rays anymore, gotta be PC. Phillies are clearly the better team in the NL. Sox and Rays are more evenly matched but whoever represents, the AL wins it again.

2002stanggt

Established Member
Phillies vs. Sox and the Phillies will win in 6. All you Rays nutswingers can deal with the fact that this year was a fluke and they will be in last place again next year. I never saw so many band wagon jumpers in my life.

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
Phillies vs. Sox and the Phillies will win in 6. All you Rays nutswingers can deal with the fact that this year was a fluke and they will be in last place again next year. I never saw so many band wagon jumpers in my life.

haha you're a joke bud.. A fluke is not the #1 or 2 team in the whole league... They just raped the best pitcher Boston has and you say its a fluke...........After doing this all year.....:read:
Give them some respect. They have some of the best prospects in the game that will only get better. They have great pitching 3.82era(3rd in MLB), good defense .954 fielding%(7th in MLB) and good hitters... What else do you need?

They only way they could be in last place again next year is because they could do like the marlins did a few years back and trade all of their prospects. Thats not the players fault, its bad management.

To the op.. Unfortunately the WS will probably be Rays / Phillies even though I want Boston / LA =[

2002stanggt

Established Member
Going from worst to first is a fluke. Your going to tell me Boston and New york aren't going to open up there amazingly huge bank accounts and make them #1 again? I don't see them having a losing season but I don't see them being number one in that division. You know the Red sox are a lock to make the postseason almost every year and the Yankees won't suck as much as they did this year. The best for the Rays is Maybe a wild card berth next year but I seriously doubt it. They are in the wrong division, now maybe if they were in the central.

Last edited:

ff500

Established Member
I'll give the Rays some respect, they're a good team with a great Coach. If the Sox lose tonight its probably over for them , In Game 2 Youk should have sacrificed when the Sox had men on 1st and 2nd with no outs, instead he grounds into a dp, they still got a run that inning on a wild pitch but they should have got more and should have won that game.

Users who are viewing this thread