World Premiere "Hit The Limit"

xQuickSilverx1

Established Member
Hello Everyone,

Im new, just thought I would post a video myself and friends of mine put together... you all might like it :)

The Video is mostly about toyota supra's, racing, dyno footage, cruzin, etc.. its 11min long..

Mpeg Version Better Quailty 113mb
Hit The Limit BIG

AVI(Divx) Version Worse Quailty 80mb
Hit The Limit Small

Enjoy!

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
113 megs for that?

i mean good video and all, but no really good action unless u r in love with supras.

FuryShift

You are slow.
Established Member
The vid I saw was only about 3.5 mins long and the turbo dualie was waxin em all :shrug: The silver one with a primored grey red hood missing the front bumper looked awesome. Good editing though.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Not the best video I've seen in a while. I didn't think Supras were ugly till now, I though they were suppose to be fast also? There was one part of the video that I was starting to like (the burnout) but the carmera guy was aiming at the ground. I mean come on edit that shit out. Cars I give it and 6, editing 7, music I'll give it an 8. I'd rather see more clips of the dualie.:bored:

Last edited:

xQuickSilverx1

Established Member
yea thanks guys,

there were some flaws in the video we forgot to edit out.. it was our first video so, its not going to be perfect...

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
I think you did a decent job editing the right stuff out .. You did miss some spots. More action less pictures of the car parked would be good

I do like supras there a very mean car when modded :beer:

NITMARE

Established Member
Come on guys he's not coming on here acting like his shit don't stink he is just sharing a vid take it easy. People have become awful critical of editing these days. I don't think anyone is coming on here claiming to be a professional. Plus that is a hell of a lot of footage. I have seen way bigger pile of crap videos on here posted by import guys that think they have the best shit goin. Anyway I thought the video was preety decent. Also a friend of mine has a Duramax diesel that has run 8.90 in the 1/8. Good times.

Hawk1680

Established Member
I think that was a very good video. Well done, Supras are ****in sick....i like japanese super cars (i.e. supra, skyline, RX-7. Silvia) just as much as Domestics. GOOD VIDEO, I enjoyed it thoroughly!!

ScaryGT

Established Member
The quality was pretty good.. I wanted to see more racing action!

By the way... what was up with that big stupid truck walking the supra in the beginning of the video. I would sell my car if a big dulley truck (F350) could hang with me! :D

Next time post a vid of one of your fast cars... like the TA listed in your SIG.

:rockon:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Good editing. The dude with the Supra in primer gray and missing a front bumper should stop paying for dyno pulls until he can afford to paint his car and put a bumper on it. The truck was pretty cool. What was the first song in the video? Also, the video cut off at aroun 3 and a half minutes for me.

xQuickSilverx1

Established Member
the first song was, evanecence - lies..

Yea the supra that was racing the dulley was a N/A... and that was a fast dulley, the camera car was a turbocharged civic, as you can tell that thing was SLOW....

the lambo was real, it was just a guy that wanted to ride around...

oh we are getting ready to start a second video, this one because of experience from the first, will be alot better, and will have domestic cars in it ie the t/a, and we are finding a couple people with mustangs, and stuff.. going to have some import vs dom. racing :)

Corvewhat

Established Member
Very Nice, i agree it needs more action, but its more than i could ever do, so who am i to critcize? Plus, who says the F350 walked on the supra, the one time the supra did go for it, he won. Thats a sick ass duallie tho. I want a supra.:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread