World of Wheels anyone?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Anyone going tonight? Hoping to see some sweet honda car clubs!

ff500

Established Member
I set that show up, there's some nice cobras there, I saw an awesome lightning there and BadBoy500 has his car there its an 07 GT500 same colors as mine with the evo stage 6 setup.

I've got 9 tickets anyone wants them, they're free. I'm in Dedham.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I set that show up, there's some nice cobras there, I saw an awesome lightning there and BadBoy500 has his car there its an 07 GT500 same colors as mine with the evo stage 6 setup.

I've got 9 tickets anyone wants them, they're free. I'm in Dedham.

when does it end? i was thinking about going

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
That DSG Lightning made me want to buy another one!
Nice cars there, better than last year.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
I went friday night. Show was ok, much better than recent years. I noticed there was a lot of new cars. I'm getting tired of that burnt orange fox body GT from NH thats always there and that 68ish camaro in orange and chromed out engine. Time for them to go out to pasture and make room for new entries.

ff500

Established Member
The orange camaro belongs to one of the guys who sets up the show, my favorites were the 01 lightning, the shelby gt350 and the 07 red gt500.

I'm pretty sure they're back at the Bayside next year, I can get as many tickets as I need along with as much beer as I want. If I remember next year I'll start a thread early on the show.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I went yesterday there was some neat cars there. I really liked the new Factory Five kit-cars that look like the Ford GT. Only $30k too.

Anyone see the fire engine red '63 split window vette? That was my favorite car there, full C6 Z06 drivetrain, suspension, etc...

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I'm getting tired of that burnt orange fox body GT from NH thats always there

The burnt orange Fox body convertible was from NH and this was Bob's first time in WOW. He was with the NH Mustang club.
100_2247.jpg

The other burnt orange hardtop has been there for like 15 years

Last edited:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
I'm getting tired of that burnt orange fox body GT from NH thats always there and that 68ish camaro in orange and chromed out engine. Time for them to go out to pasture and make room for new entries.

lol tell that to the guys who spent thousands and thousands of dollars on those cars. however, i do agree with you though. i didnt bother going this year because i figured it would be all the same cars like it has been for the past few years

Users who are viewing this thread