World Cup Final: France-Italy. Who will win?

Who will win?

• France

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • Italy.

Votes: 54 67.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
Who will win? DO -NOT- make this into a political thing, because that's retarded. (yes taronis, that includes you making snide comments about the French =P).

Also, if youre just going to comment about how you don't like football or how boring it is, just keep it out.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Italy FTW :rockon:

Hands down please :lol1:

A poll might be a good Idea :poke:

Mika

Established Member
Italy should take this. They beat the home team, 2-0. France will keep it close, but it's all 'bout the paisanos this year:).

Mika

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
My wife is of Italian descent so i will root for the French to give her a hard time. She was pulling hard for the Ports today.

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
BeyondLimitz said:
Italy FTW :rockon:

Hands down please :lol1:

A poll might be a good Idea :poke:

I was sidetracked when making the poll, i didnt realize it would post the thread without it

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
Italy better win!! I hate France with a passion. Why? because my new assistant manager at my job is a big France fan, and i hate her as well.

Carlos.

TheGord

Texas Proud
Established Member
I hate the French.

On a completely unrelated issuse, Italy should take this one.

Last edited:

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
well what a suprise :idea: , its the 2 teams who had the most help from the Ref's :burn: :rollseyes

anyways go Italy... :bored:

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
Slow Vette said:
well what a suprise :idea: , its the 2 teams who had the most help from the Ref's :burn: :rollseyes

anyways go Italy... :bored:

Italy help from refs? Maybe. France? Most definitely not.

Antagon

Established Member
Italy cheated its way through the whole world cup....well...except the last game...great goals :)

RookieBeotch

Post Whore!!
Established Member
i'd have a hard time picking against italy, i mean only one goal has been scored against them the whole time, and it was an own goal. if the other team cant score they wont win.

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
Slow Vette said:
thats your opinion because that pk was a load of BS

...why? He SLID -IN- the box, under a guy. If the guy wanted to, he could have stayed up, but it would have been pointless when he could have just as easily fell. It's a 50/50, but it wasn't a dive.

stalian999

Established Member
italy FTW!! Damn i wish i was in italy right now.. I talked to my grandparents now and they live in a town with like 3-4k people and they were out honkin all night long and shooting their guns in the air.. Forza Azzuri!!!!!!!! My favorite player Del Piero scored a goal!!!! It will be a good game.. i say 2-1 Italy

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
well, it'll be a good tactical game, as both teams possess very good midfields and defense...I hope Italy wins, it'll be close, ot and maybe pks...

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
iCEMANSGCCC said:
If the guy wanted to, he could have stayed up, but it would have been pointless when he could have just as easily fell.

um, falling on purpose is called a DIVE!!!!!! have u seen the replay?? are watchin the games?? it clearly shows in the replay that he dived. anyways, it was just another game the referee decided thats all.

Users who are viewing this thread