"Works" supercharger

Evil SS

Established Member
So in one years time us 03 Cobra owners will have three Screw blowers to choose from another roots style blower a procharger and two turbo kits. I like my Cobra more and more every day.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Evil SS
So in one years time us 03 Cobra owners will have three Screw blowers to choose from another roots style blower a procharger and two turbo kits. I like my Cobra more and more every day.

And an increase in competition will give us higher quality and lower cost.

StangGt00

Supporting the GWOT, USN!
Established Member
Question. What's wrong with the Kenny Belle's? Someone said that they were junk?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I don't think they are necessarily junk, but with more competition, they migh start selling units that don't spray oil, and might even give a little better customer service. Besides, it looks like the Works blower will be bigger, and therefore better because it will move more air with each revolution.

Evil SS

Established Member
To bad chevy is out of the game. We really have no one to beat up on anymore.

The only complaint I have with the works blower is that it is all one peice. So you couldnt upgrade the the blower to the larger whipple units. I have seen this type "modular design" on the Aussie Monaros (GTO's) Several companies offer manifold/intercooler setups and you can bolt on many differnt screw blowers they have 2.2,2.3,2.5, 2.7,3.1 and 3.3L screw blowers. So when one blower has tapped its self out our you have upgraded the rest of your car to handle the larger blower you just sell the head unit and make up the difference and bolt on gobs more thrust.

Hueco

Established Member
Iagree with sonic venom my Kenne bell work great on my 98 cobra but their service is just terrible no matter what you do or when you call and you really need to do injectors and a fuel pump to get them to put out the HP. The oil spraying problem even with their "fix it" kit sucks. Just came off the dyno fri night and had to clean the whole front of the car fenders and all.

Users who are viewing this thread