Working on Video, Sneak Peak of Intro

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Yes, there is a large gap at the end of the white cobra, we are still laying out a timeline.

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Give me links to video clips if you want me to add them.

PonyPower

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 svtvenom
Finally another Metal Head!!!!!!:rockon:

no offense, but maybe you need some different music, that was the weakest metal i ever heard in my life, try some hardcore like Poison the well - a bandaged iris.

Last edited:

RARE_BLUE_GT

Established Member
Looks like it started real good.... Just have to finish it off... post it when done.... It's been awhile since i seen a good vid...

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Ok bro, I dont want to go so insane on the metal that its not tolerable.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by PonyPower
no offense, but maybe you need some different music, that was the weakest metal i ever heard in my life, try some hardcore like Poison the well - a bandaged iris.

First of all, you dont need to preach to me about metal!!:mj: Compared to some of the crappy music in some of the video's on here that has been the closest to "metal". Just cause its old school doesnt mean its weak. Hell I listen to old Judas Priest to Slayer,Pantera,Overkill,Soilwork,In Flames,Primal Fear,Iron Maiden,Killswitch Engage,Superjoint Ritual,Grip Inc.,Machine Head,Iced Earth (cant wait till the new album with the "Ripper" comes out),old Sepultura,Skinlab,Shadows Fall,Angel Dust and on and on!! So If you can name some better Metal than that than bring it on!! What? Did you think I was into Staind and P.O.D?:xpl: :nono:

Last edited:

Jamie33

Up in smoke
Established Member
Originally posted by 03 svtvenom
First of all, you dont need to preach to me about metal!!:mj: Compared to some of the crappy music in some of the video's on here that has been the closest to "metal". Just cause its old school doesnt mean its weak. Hell I listen to old Judas Priest to Slayer,Pantera,Overkill,Soilwork,In Flames,Primal Fear,Iron Maiden,Killswitch Engage,Superjoint Ritual,Grip Inc.,Machine Head,Iced Earth (cant wait till the new album with the "Ripper" comes out),old Sepultura,Skinlab,Shadows Fall,Angel Dust and on and on!! So If you can name some better Metal than that than bring it on!! What? Did you think I was into Stained and P.O.D?:xpl: :nono:

woah! someone hit a soft spot:p

Users who are viewing this thread