working 2 jobs?

jdlightning33

Established Member
how many people on here have a full time and part time job??? and is it to help pay for bills or to just try and get ahead??

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
I was doing part time side work from home before the local construction industry crashed, wish it was still there.

jf4boogie

Established Member
A few months back I was working my regular full-time job, a part time job evenings and weekends (appx 20 hrs a week), and still detailing cars...

I got let go at the part-time gig b/c of slow business...

Defknotzero

Established Member
I've been wanting to get a part time along with my full time and school but i figured that would leave me NO time to do anything.

greg86

Established Member
I've been wanting to get a part time along with my full time and school but i figured that would leave me NO time to do anything.

correct. worked 51 hours a week between two jobs and did 18 credits commuting from a school 2 states away.(live in NJ go to school in CT)NEVER AGAIN. was a zombie when I was awake and sleep habits all sorts of messed up. Only working 46 hours now and taking 12 credits(one is an online class which is a joke). If you want to have half a social life I strongly suggest not doing it but sometimes it's worth the extra cash if it's only for a short period of time. I do not suggest it though for most.

Greg

Last edited:

Mika

Established Member
I'm working full time and two part time jobs. I put in about 76 hours/week. I do it to get ahead, more than anything else. One of the jobs is going to move to Waco, but that'll be towards the end of '09. I'll be down to 60 hours/week, which will be nice.

Mika

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I only work one full time job at the moment, but I'd like to get a part time job in the evenings for some extra dough. Was thinking about a job at an Oakley store nearby since I would get a crazy discount.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I currently don't have a job [left my job of six years less than two weeks ago]
and now looking for another job

this summer I'm hoping to have two jobs and work 60ish hours (since I won't be taking any classes), to get ahead and pour a bit of it into my Cobra

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I dont have two jobs but i work 72 horus a week and go to college full time. I worked two full time jobs right out of high school, i did it just to make more money.

SilvGT

Established Member
i work my full time job all week and bounce at a local bar on fri. and/or sat. depending on the week and what band if any is playing. quick cash and not a ton of my time wasted. working out so far. plus it's like i'm out and being paid for it now instead of spending money lol.

Users who are viewing this thread