Word on the Street

maoun

Established Member
Anybody else hear this?

last night, an X2C Motorsports dragged out notchback lost $4k to a B&D 02 gt Paxton S/C stock motor car......2 car lengths....

i'm also hearing that mark left X2C..

what's up man?

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
I talked with Armon a couple of weeks ago. He says they are going to be putting a dynojet in there and having in-house tuning done. There were plenty of cars in there being worked on and everybody looked busy to me.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Yea Marks got a place of his own, along with that record setting 00 performance red car.

He's also getting a dyno and in house tuning equip. He's in Oxnard..

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
i'll confirm this saturday. my friend knows Manny the guy that does gears. I know he or somone at x2c bought my friends notchback. black with 347 t-trim. i think it was sold though on ebay, but manny also has a notchback, but I think its carbed. i'm not sure which one was raced. my friends notchback was running high 10's at palmdale before the cam, heads, and intake swap. it should have run low tens, but it didn't get a good tune at Power train dynamics. i forgot why, but it was at around 505 rwhp. it was at 470's with the edelbrock heads, e cam and perf. 5.0 intake.

996TTx50

Established Member
Originally posted by maoun
Anybody else hear this?

last night, an X2C Motorsports dragged out notchback lost $4k to a B&D 02 gt Paxton S/C stock motor car......2 car lengths....

i'm also hearing that mark left X2C..

what's up man?
I spoke with the owner of the GT yesterday. The race occurred as you stated, except the bet was $2k.

996TTx50

Last edited:

Bullitt#3441

Established Member
Hey Maoun, this is Joshua with the DHG Bullitt.

Things are going well over at X2C. I'm currently putting together two full page ads for them (one for MM&FF and one for 5.0).

They are in the final stages of a deal to for a dyno, and the phone is ringing off the hook.

My car is over there now awaiting installation of a stroker kit, p&p'd heads, etc.

Yes they did have a fallout with Mark but it's not such a big deal. Mark has moved on and started his own business.

Rev Happy

Established Member
Originally posted by Bullitt#3441

"My car is over there now awaiting installation of a stroker kit, p&p'd heads, etc."

What stroker kit did you get? Who is doing the port work on the heads? How is that TKO shifting?

-Mike

Last edited:

Bullitt#3441

Established Member
Originally posted by Rev Happy
What stroker kit did you get? Who is doing the port work on the heads? How is that TKO shifting?

-Mike

The stroker kit is coming from Coast High Performance and being installed by Eddie. He'll send the heads out to his guy for porting, polishing, larger valves & a valve job.

The TKO is still 50/50. Works great on the street but has issue when shifting @ 6500+. Remember this is a stock TKO 500, nothing was done to it by X2C.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Bullitt#3441
The stroker kit is coming from Coast High Performance and being installed by Eddie. He'll send the heads out to his guy for porting, polishing, larger valves & a valve job.

The TKO is still 50/50. Works great on the street but has issue when shifting @ 6500+. Remember this is a stock TKO 500, nothing was done to it by X2C.

dude i take it ur 11.8 @ C-bad wasnt good enough :D crazy joshua :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread