Woot supercharger Install is almost done!

MLS

Established Member
So excited, I finally got my new motor, tko 600RR and novi 1000 installed! All I have to do is finish the modifications to transmisson mount and install the midpipe and im done.
04c737e8.jpg

harvboi05

Established Member
nice. what did you end up running for an intercooler setup and fuel system? stock motor?

also, what size blower pulley are you running?

MLS

Established Member
I have no idea who makes the power pipe, and I got the tkoRR because it came as a packaged deal. I got the supercharger, transmision, engine with less than 40k mi, ecu, livewire, stock midpipe, fuel pump, injectors, and a set of forged pistons and rods, aluminum block, and 03 cobra heads and mach 1 intake. All for 4k!!! The stuff is all in great condition, the original owner got permanent damage to his knee, doctor told him not to plan on ever using a clutch again. He switched from road racing to drag racing now.

NXGHOST

Established Member
I also have a Novi 1000 On my 96 Cobra. Makes good power (425RWHP) at 7-8PSI. I have meth injection for intercooling, it works great.

bottlefed97

Established Member
What do you mean by "draw through setup" ?

In a draw thru, you run a "bypass valve" and it recirculates the air back into the power pipe.

In a blow thru, you run a "blow off valve" and it vents the air to the atmosphere.

It looks as if you're running a bypass valve.

crazycarlo

Established Member
either way it looks good man. Hopefully Ill have mine back up and running this coming week. Have fun with it.

Users who are viewing this thread