Woonsocket Trunk or Treat

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
I'd like to invite all Mustang friends to join me in Woonsocket, RI, on Oct. 24 for a Trunk-or-Treat event. Hosted by Hearts With Hope Inc. a non-profit 501 c 3 group who help local graduates in their time of need. This I not a fund raiser, but a "give back" to the community.

I'd love to have some good representation of Mustangs to decorate their trunks with a Halloween theme and allow kids to go trunk to trunk to trick or treat. Bring your own candy. :)

The event will be held Oct 24h, Market Sqr, Woonsocket, RI from 4pm - 6pm. Cars participating can enter at 3pm. If not familiar with the area, the address is 25 South Main St, Woon, RI, 02895.

My city has been hit with hard financial times and we would like to offer children in the area an opportunity to wear their costumes more than once and in a safe environment. Please give some consideration to attend this event. Mustang owners have always proven to me to be very generous and I'm hoping to see that in my area. If you have any questions, feel free to pose them here.

Thanks for reading and hope to meet you in person.

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the Trunk or Treat event. I'm the coordinator and hope to meet those of you who frequent this board. Have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread