woodward

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I think no. People might park at Burger King for free since the owner was letting people park there for free.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Motor City Marauders have the lot again this year. It is $75.00 and you can register on their web site....http://eventbrite.com/event/131891491 You are right Matt, people were parking saying they were getting something to eat at the BK and staying all day.

Last edited:

dougwg

Established Member
Thats the thing that really PISSED ME OFF.

WE PAID $6,000.00 for the right to park there (MCM also paid $6,000) [thats $12,000 total for the lot] and the manager was letting other people park for free!

Complete BULL$HIT!

I'm sure the MCM won't like me saying this but..... I say we all show up early and park for FREE. Seems only fair.

No it's NOT fair to MCM but it IS fair for us and reasonable compensation for the debacle of last year allowed by the manager of BK.

Thats just my $.02

and yes I'm still pissed about it.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Thats the thing that really PISSED ME OFF.

WE PAID $6,000.00 for the right to park there (MCM also paid $6,000) [thats $12,000 total for the lot] and the manager was letting other people park for free!

Complete BULL!

I'm sure the MCM won't like me saying this but..... I say we all show up early and park for FREE. Seems only fair.

No it's NOT fair to MCM but it IS fair for us and reasonable compensation for the debacle of last year allowed by the manager of BK.

Thats just my $.02

and yes I'm still pissed about it.

That sounds like KAK (bullshit in Afrikaans). Remember how I bitched last year about the parking fee??

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I will be in the mood for a lot of milk shakes and Whoppers that day. I always wanted to see what happens when you eat a Whopper per hour for 8 hours.

BlownShift

Rex Kramer -Danger Seeker
Established Member
I will be in the mood for a lot of milk shakes and Whoppers that day. I always wanted to see what happens when you eat a Whopper per hour for 8 hours.

take a plunger with you

dougwg

Established Member
I'll prolly be at mustang alley earlier then up to BK (park nearby and walk over) then a picnic in Warren then a wedding that evening....

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
I assume most have signed up for Mustang Alley, not sure until we get there if we can have a specific area for MCT to park and fly the banner??

Probably no spcific area except for the Snake Pit. The only way to be together is save spots or we all arrive early and together.

Users who are viewing this thread