Woodward?

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
Does anyone cruise Woodward friday or saturday nights? Is there a place were people meet up?

shocker 420

Established Member
mray81 said:
I'm usually at auto europe

Are you on Woodward a lot? Because last summer whenever I went to Woodward I always saw a black coupe with 10th annivarsery rims parked in front of this one Brick building every time. I couldn't tell if it was a 10th annivarsery, or just a black coupe with 10th anni. rims on it... never stop and looked at it.

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Im out there usually on friday nights for a little while. I wonder if mray81 is the black anniv. I see out there most of the time

mray81

burnin gas and haulin a$$
Established Member
It wasnt me last summer b/c I've only been living here for about 7 months. Yep its probably me you've seen this year b/c I havent seen any other black 10th's out there so far this summer. ScareCrow, you wouldnt happen to drive a black coupe with stainless bumper inserts would you?

quad

Established Member
shocker 420 said:
Are you on Woodward a lot? Because last summer whenever I went to Woodward I always saw a black coupe with 10th annivarsery rims parked in front of this one Brick building every time. I couldn't tell if it was a 10th annivarsery, or just a black coupe with 10th anni. rims on it... never stop and looked at it.

Can you recall if the 10th you're referring to had an aftermarket wing? One that projects out more? If so I've met up with the guy a couple of times and even suggested that he join MCT. His girlfriend sometimes had a video camera with her and was taping some of the fun on Woodward. I'd sure like to see that tape.

ScareCrow

Established Member
Quad , I know exactly who your talking about. He had a Saleen spoiler on his car. From what I heard , he sold the cobra for an Escalade. We ran against each other and sure enough , she was filming it. lol

R-CODE

Established Member
i was out sat. with 3 other marauder guys. i believe it was auto europe? lotus / bentley in the showroom. might go out there this weekend trying to get rid of this marauder, everybody either broke, no job or bad credit :loser:

leo

ScareCrow

Established Member
Is auto europe where there is usually a few lotus' out front ( east side of woodward ) . Dont know if im confusing it with another exotic car dealer that's on the other side of woodward. If it's the one on the east side , I usually only remember seeing camaros parked there.

dougwg

Established Member
you guys should "pickaspot" and stick to it.... it can be just about anywhere, just call it out and guys will show!

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
ScareCrow said:
Would be nice to have a spot for the terminators to meet up at on the weekends
Yes it would, and we could meet up at the same place every weekend....I will not be up there this weekend because my car is at Alternative Auto and Lideo is changing the car back to return fuel style, so there is no more hesitation between shifts!

ScareCrow

Established Member
" we could meet up at the same place every weekend "

Im all for that . We just need to find a spot that's not already taken by another group of people. Quite a bit of people and groups have they're same spots every weekend

Blue03Snake

Established Member
The black 10th ann. you speak of is my friends (i had the sonic blue one there too.)

His car was fast, and very loud, and he could drive the hell out of it. He also sprayed a 100 shot too. He sold it and got an 07 Escalade.

Users who are viewing this thread