Woodward Review

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
It was great being down at the DC on Friday!! Although the traffic was a little thick getting there...it was well worth the clutch ride to hang out with my club buds!!:beer:

The weather seemed to hold out for the most part on Saturday...hope there was a good turn out and a good time had by all!!

A big thanks to Doug, JB, Gary, Dave & whoever else helped out in pulling this off. It was by far the BEST location we have ever been at for this event!:bowdown:

It was also great of the MCM members to pull us in and join forces to showcase the two best car clubs in the Detroit area!!!:rockon:

Can't wait for next year....I have a strong feeling I will be spending an ENTIRE day and log some serious hours across the street!!!!!:beer:;-) :p

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
It was nice to see ya george, the viper looks great. Hopefully we will have a few other gtg's before driving season is over. I have to say that this yr was the most fun i've had at the WDC, I hope we can do something like this next yr.

quikfix

Established Member
Snakebite said:
It was great being down at the DC on Friday!! Although the traffic was a little thick getting there...it was well worth the clutch ride to hang out with my club buds!!:beer:

The weather seemed to hold out for the most part on Saturday...hope there was a good turn out and a good time had by all!!

A big thanks to Doug, JB, Gary, Dave & whoever else helped out in pulling this off. It was by far the BEST location we have ever been at for this event!:bowdown:

It was also great of the MCM members to pull us in and join forces to showcase the two best car clubs in the Detroit area!!!:rockon:

Can't wait for next year....I have a strong feeling I will be spending an ENTIRE day and log some serious hours across the street!!!!!:beer:;-) :p
I couldn't agree more George. I was out Sat and the location was excellent.
Great parking for the cars and a roped grassy area for chairs and sitting,
perfect! Big thanks to Doug and the other MCT members who put this together.:rockon:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
George, I missed you and the Viper. My brother and I drove up Sat. and on the way home I saw a white Fusion with nice wheels at a fire station (off Telegraph I think, near Dearborn Hgts maybe??).
-J

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
biminiLX said:
George, I missed you and the Viper. My brother and I drove up Sat. and on the way home I saw a white Fusion with nice wheels at a fire station (off Telegraph I think, near Dearborn Hgts maybe??).
-J
That would have been me bro!:coolman:

dougwg

Established Member
Told you guys it was the center of allllll the action! :rockon:
attachment.php

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
Just went back to the recycle bin and checked out the photo. The cobra is in plain view. Almost worth the $40 !!!:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread