Woodward Cruizennnnn

spankin

Established Member
We have been out on Woodward for the last two nights, the cruise has started a week early. For those of you who live around here you need to go, its all about Mustangs, Vipers, Ram Air GM's and Corvettes. Cops are out too so be careful. We still managed to get 4 or 5 runs out each night though. See ya there...

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Man...my customer in Auburn, Mi keeps telling me go every year.
:nonono:

I should i got a free room at his house & he sent me some very nice pics.

Show some pics to get the folks out ;-)

spankin

Established Member
I was having soo much fun, I forgot to get out the digital Camera, If I go back tomarrow, I will get some. Pics that is. I am sure some of the guys that are on here were there, it is 3:00 in the morning here, they will probably respond in the morning.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
I took a short cruise last night. Lots of beautiful rides, many old school muscle and customs. What struck me the most was a large amount of people camped out in chairs wathcing the action. In some places, there would be 50-100 people watching the action.

Some idiot in a pickup truck wanted to run me in bumper to bumper traffic, first one to 10 mph wins?

Lot's of cops though.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
What part of Woodward are you cruisin' on? I'll check it out.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
I started on 9 Mile ( to check out the facilities along Mustang Alley) and went north to 15 mile. The action starts around 11 mile. Southbound is under construction, about 14 mile. Traffic very slow from there. Just head north from I-696.

spankin

Established Member
I was coming from the North. From Wide track up to Royal Oak. Any farther than that was under construction and not cop friendly south of 14 mile road. Nice, alot of fun...

01cobrakid

Got DoHc?
Established Member
I saw two of you guys out last night. Silver 03 with chrome wheels and black 03 parked @ the speedway where the fight broke out at 15 and woodward. Getting ready to head out there now. There was also a black 10th anniversary edition out there too. Watch out for a 01 or newer ws6 or formula on et streets and skinnies. I saw the thing punch it from a 40 roll and almost wet myself. The front end was sooo high it looked like it almost left the ground.

Hope to see some of you out there.

MIke

spankin

Established Member
Were going back out there too. what color is your car, I will look for you, I guess we are heading to the big boy. when was there a fight after we left or before or what we did not see anything.

Mike

01cobrakid

Got DoHc?
Established Member
it was after you guys left, two police cars, ambulence, firetruck but it was no big deal the kid just got a cut lip he was in the car with a true blue 01 cobra. My car is silver pm me when you guys go tomorrow or whenever. I just got back, called it an early night i got to work in the morning.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread