Woodward area Terminators....

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Any Terminator owners want to meet up on Woodward tonight? 73* today and prolly gonna be warm all night. I want to see how my Nitto's will hook up now that it is over 50*.

Who's in?:rockon:

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
hahah yah i thought so.. But im in the middle of modding it, needs a tune.... Maybe ill take a g8 out and be out there.

I see. What color Terminator?

My girl gets off work at 7:30pm so I gotta wait to see her, then I'm heading out. Hopefully people will be out around then. They should be.

jt239

Established Member
Any Terminator owners want to meet up on Woodward tonight? 73* today and prolly gonna be warm all night. I want to see how my Nitto's will hook up now that it is over 50*.

Who's in?:rockon:

Saw your post on MM. I dont post there much but have been checking it out more and more lately. I have plans tonight otherwise I would be down.

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
mine is sonic blue. Is yours torch red or redfire?

Sonic blue is sweet. That's my Dad's favorite color on the Terminator. His Shelby is Torch red and my 04 is torch red.

Saw your post on MM. I dont post there much but have been checking it out more and more lately. I have plans tonight otherwise I would be down.

It's a good site, lots of good people that I have met so far on there. I've bought and sold parts too from there. Have fun tonight, bro, I'll see you out there sometime or in the Clem for sure. BTW...you a Wings fan? I'm going to the game tomorrow. :rockon:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Sounds like fun but it take me to long to get there from Minnesota. It was a blast when we went there for the Woodward cruise though

Thrust

Established Member
I use to prefer cruising Gratiot over woodward back in the day. Either way, I always seemed to run into trouble on both streets. Hopefully I can make it up there over the summer and take a ride around the city for old time sake.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
if I wasn't working on car all day today, I would meet up with you. Do you plan on showing/racing your car for the NMRA Milan event? Motor City Terminators is hosting the event.

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Those Nittos won't do much of anything with almost 600rwhp. 1st gear will be useless.
You might find some traction in the higher rpm in 2nd. 3rd will hook.

I'm 20 minutes away from Woodward, but I'm going to be pulling my KB off today.

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member
Those Nittos won't do much of anything with almost 600rwhp. 1st gear will be useless.

What are you doing to it?

jt239

Established Member
It's a good site, lots of good people that I have met so far on there. I've bought and sold parts too from there. Have fun tonight, bro, I'll see you out there sometime or in the Clem for sure. BTW...you a Wings fan? I'm going to the game tomorrow. :rockon:

Wing's Fan...Hell yeah! Have fun at the game tonight!

I'm gonna go tear up gratiot today...75 & sunny, Its April in the D...LOL.

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
if I wasn't working on car all day today, I would meet up with you. Do you plan on showing/racing your car for the NMRA Milan event? Motor City Terminators is hosting the event.

What date/day? Time?

The Nitto's still spin a little, but they are 200% better than the F1's. The car is driveable at least. I ran a couple guys last night. Even at 1/2 throttle so the tires wouldn't spin, I put easy lengths on them.

Wing's Fan...Hell yeah! Have fun at the game tonight!

I'm gonna go tear up gratiot today...75 & sunny, Its April in the D...LOL.

Thanks....I get off at 1pm today from work, I might head out there and see if your out there. It's on my way home anyways. What time you going?

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
What are you doing to it?

Sending my little 2.2L KB to Kenne Bell for a possible rebuild. Something is wrong with it. They can only replace the bearings, seals, etc...not the rotors or the case if that happens to be the problem. If the blower isn't salvagable, I'll be going with either a 2.8L Mammoth KB or a 3.4L Whipple.

TTBEAST

Established Member
Milan tonight NO ET Unplugged. Very fun event, im debating on going or going to woodward, I was at woodward last night .
SVT32VDOHC How late were you there??

Users who are viewing this thread