Woodbine Motorsports Install Review..

FVEOH69

Established Member
Hello everyone, this is my first time having a mod done at an actuall shop. I have a 2012 5.0 6spd and had Eibach pro system plus with panhard bar installed by JJ. I am from PA and woodbine was about a 3 hour drive including staying at a hotel in Frederick the night before. FYI you get what you pay for for hotels! :\ But it wasn't that bad, Best western if your wondering. Anyway I got there around 9am with my wife to have everything installed. Keep in mind I have read nothing but great reviews about JJ except for the known one between a member on here with a tune. So I was greeted by a familar face, a hairy face with pointy ears barking at me with its head sticking out of the broken fence. A german shepherd named bear who was alot like my shepherd. So I met JJ and he was very profesional and made us feel at home while we waited for my car to be done. He even offered us to take his personal vehicle out to go in town to keep our selves busy for a few hours. Also the night before he was looking up hotels for us near his location with phone numbers to help me out. The install went by faster then I expected and the results are awesome. Not only do I like my desicions with the pro vs sport springs, it handles much tighter now. Its just the right amout of drop for a basically DD. Back to JJ, I know im all over the place but trying to sum everything up now. Hes a real down to earth nice guy who trust. I will continue to use him for my personal vehicle. I am sorry for some people who have been upset by him. I am in sales my self and you cant make every single customer happy. He did great work with a good price. So for future people thinking about seeing JJ, go for it. You wont be dissapointed. This is coming from a guy who works at a car dealership and wont give my car to my own mechanics. I want only the top guys who really know what there doing to touch my car. Im picky and research everything before I make a move! Thanks alot JJ and keep doing what you do! See you around
:beer:

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
good review.. one question.. why drive 3 hours for a basic install of suspension parts? there is only 5+ shops within 1 hour of you that can or do extremely good work!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
good review.. one question.. why drive 3 hours for a basic install of suspension parts? there is only 5+ shops within 1 hour of you that can or do extremely good work!

Good question. I would like to know aswell

FVEOH69

Established Member
Well I shopped prices with multiple shops and most were higher. The other main factor is he basically gave me a package deal for future mods. Im not going to tell how much cheaper he was, but hes hooking me up and is worth the drive. A person like that deserves the business. He also honored a price quote that was almost 8 months old. Lastly it was a nice excuse to get away for a night!
:rolling:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
glad it worked out. but if this special deal is only for you I don't see how this helps out others. since this thread was basically a promoting thread for a business.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
We had a club dyno day at JJ's awhile back. Super cool guy.

JJ 10.88 Coyote

Established Member
Hello everyone, this is my first time having a mod done at an actuall shop. I have a 2012 5.0 6spd and had Eibach pro system plus with panhard bar installed by JJ. I am from PA and woodbine was about a 3 hour drive including staying at a hotel in Frederick the night before. FYI you get what you pay for for hotels! :\ But it wasn't that bad, Best western if your wondering. Anyway I got there around 9am with my wife to have everything installed. Keep in mind I have read nothing but great reviews about JJ except for the known one between a member on here with a tune. So I was greeted by a familar face, a hairy face with pointy ears barking at me with its head sticking out of the broken fence. A german shepherd named bear who was alot like my shepherd. So I met JJ and he was very profesional and made us feel at home while we waited for my car to be done. He even offered us to take his personal vehicle out to go in town to keep our selves busy for a few hours. Also the night before he was looking up hotels for us near his location with phone numbers to help me out. The install went by faster then I expected and the results are awesome. Not only do I like my desicions with the pro vs sport springs, it handles much tighter now. Its just the right amout of drop for a basically DD. Back to JJ, I know im all over the place but trying to sum everything up now. Hes a real down to earth nice guy who trust. I will continue to use him for my personal vehicle. I am sorry for some people who have been upset by him. I am in sales my self and you cant make every single customer happy. He did great work with a good price. So for future people thinking about seeing JJ, go for it. You wont be dissapointed. This is coming from a guy who works at a car dealership and wont give my car to my own mechanics. I want only the top guys who really know what there doing to touch my car. Im picky and research everything before I make a move! Thanks alot JJ and keep doing what you do! See you around
:beer:

It was great to finally meet you and to be able to take care of your needs. Keep in touch and have a great holiday season. :beer:

glad it worked out. but if this special deal is only for you I don't see how this helps out others. since this thread was basically a promoting thread for a business.

It wasn't a special deal. He contacted me via email a months ago and I gave him pricing on doing the work he requested. There was nothing special about the pricing given to the OP. IMHO this was not promotional, just a happy customer who had a good experience with us and wanted to share that experience, just like many others have over the last 10 years of being in business. :beer:

JJ

FVEOH69

Established Member
It was great to finally meet you and to be able to take care of your needs. Keep in touch and have a great holiday season. :beer:

It wasn't a special deal. He contacted me via email a months ago and I gave him pricing on doing the work he requested. There was nothing special about the pricing given to the OP. IMHO this was not promotional, just a happy customer who had a good experience with us and wanted to share that experience, just like many others have over the last 10 years of being in business. :beer:

JJ

Exactly!:beer:

FVEOH69

Established Member
I'm down 322 in Aston PA. about 20 minutes SE of you. I'll keep you in mind if there's any get togethers this spring. I wanted to see how far I was from JJ.

Sounds good man! Yeap not to far, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread