wont start

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
bought it last night drove it like 120 miles home on the trip home it died twice didnt sputter or cut out just died started back up fine died once again and then made the rest of the trip with no problems. This morning it wouldnt start after awhile it just started had no problems checked spark wasnt getting any replaced icm and now have spark but now the car will not start cranks fine just wont fire up

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
ok so this is day two i replaced the icm last night im getting fuel we got the firing order down last night it started and ran fine took a break came back this morning and nothing wouldnt start waited to about noon and poof it started and ran fine does anybody know whats going on im getting spark and im getting fuel its starts sometimes, and sometimes it wont i dont get it

93sspcoupe

Established Member
have u tried the key switch or solenoid switch? also when u turn the key foward is it turning over or any of the car getting power such as radio or lights ect ect? if nothing is getting power u may need to check your ground

SnakeGrunt97

Established Member
have u tried the key switch or solenoid switch? also when u turn the key foward is it turning over or any of the car getting power such as radio or lights ect ect? if nothing is getting power u may need to check your ground

Getting powe and every thing turnes on win u turn the key on as well as the fuel pump. also did change out the computer to see if that was the problem and ran my old one on my buddys car and his runns fine but mine still the same.

Users who are viewing this thread