Wondering what ever happened to my car...

Cannons

Established Member
I traded my Cobra a few years ago and it has been traded and sold a few times and I was trying to track it down. It was a 1999 Cobra Convertible, Red, Tan top, Tan Interior, T-56 swap, 4:10 Gears, Built IRS, Magnaflow Exhaust, and a bunch of other bolt ons. Just figured I would toss it out here and mabey someone would know who has it now.

Tremor

NO MERCY
I traded my Cobra a few years ago and it has been traded and sold a few times and I was trying to track it down. It was a 1999 Cobra Convertible, Red, Tan top, Tan Interior, T-56 swap, 4:10 Gears, Built IRS, Magnaflow Exhaust, and a bunch of other bolt ons. Just figured I would toss it out here and mabey someone would know who has it now.

When you sold your cobra it only had 3qts of oil in it. :uh oh:

The new owner raced a GTR and lost. That was the end of your cobra. :lol1:

j/k

SN8KBYTE

Established Member
I would pull a carfax on the car and go to DMV if you still have the VIN. I don't know if DMV will give you the new owners name but you may find out what city/town it's in.

Cannons

Established Member
I might have a old registration or something lying around, I think ill try that.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Just last night I had a dream about my white '87 5.0 notchback. In the dream I still owned it. Except it had some nice 17" or 18" BBS plasma rims on it and was all cleaned up. The car looked really good. I woke up missing my first mustang. Good luck in finding your Cobra.

Cannons

Established Member
where in ohio? I havent' seen or heard of one like that in cincy/dayton

The car was in the Cleveland/Akron Area. The car has been passed around a few people since me. I cant remember but I think one of the people who had it was in North Carolina.

Users who are viewing this thread