Wondering... Bassani and O/R H...

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
Anyone know what Bassani and an O/R H pipe would sound like? Im looking for a sound that scares children based off of a Bassani catback..

DA CHOSEN 1

Established Member
Yea I Want To Same Thing I Have Bassani Catback System On My 03 And I Have The Stock H-pipe...but Dnt Knw What To Go With..or With X Pipe To Get

Graves

Established Member
+1... but I've only heard it on my car...not a 4v.

The o/r-H & Bassani catback sounds good. It's a good bit deeper and a little more mellow. (also on 2v)

03sm3341

Established Member
the bassani O/R X pipe with the bassani catback scares grown men and sounds dead sexy imo.

O yeah it's freaking loud!!!! I put cats in mine to shut it up. It echos off of house and other cars as you drive by. IMO it's loud but not clean with the cats it's still loud but cleaned up the sound alot, not so raspy. Catted X FTW!!!!

TheDarkness03

MOAR DOTS!!!
Established Member
i just installed my bassani catted x on my bassani catback the other day and wow i couldnt be happier!!! it sounds mean as hell and i've already gotten compliments from numerous people...

DA CHOSEN 1

Established Member
I Wanted To Knw How It Will Sound With Slp Loud Mouth 2 And With The Bassani Off Road X Pipe Because I Just Got Some Brand New Loud Mouth 2 Off My Friend Never Use For 100...i Want My Car To Be Loud.... I Mean Loud I Dont Care What People Say..

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
I've heard the o/r H and Bassani catback, and to be honest I was not a fan of the way it sounded.

But Bassani and Dr Gas sounds dead sexy

OmahaStang

Established Member
X pipe

Not sure about the brand differences..

But I had magnaflow cat back and put on an o/r aftermarket H pipe which lasted 1 week before I ditched it in favor of an O/R X pipe.

H pipe on my car resembled glaspacks and snaple crackle pop sounding.

03sm3341

Established Member
I Wanted To Knw How It Will Sound With Slp Loud Mouth 2 And With The Bassani Off Road X Pipe Because I Just Got Some Brand New Loud Mouth 2 Off My Friend Never Use For 100...i Want My Car To Be Loud.... I Mean Loud I Dont Care What People Say..

well that should be just the ticket!
:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread