Won Raffel Tickets

TommyPizza

Established Member
Won A Raffel that I didn't pay for tonight. The prize is two tickets to go bowling with some NY Giants players from the past n present team. Someone offered me $700 for one ticket and I told him I'll give him both for $800. If this guy comes up with $600 I say I take it. Now a little back round on this story. I am a cowboys fan, so I hate everything giants. Also my boys X gave him her and one of my X's Raffel tickets so we paid nothing. He was outside smoking when the numbers were called. When no one else stood up to claim the prize So I ran outside to get our EX's tickets to find out we won. He says if we don't get money for the tickets he wants to call his ex to tell her they won. I say f that n keep them no matter what. Also, his ex's boyfriend was still at the bar, so what does that say about who she trust. So the question is, what would you do or does anyone want them? The bowling thing starts at 3:30pm Saturday the 28th in new jersey.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
willy-wonka-gene-wilder.gif

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
I got you're a Cowboys fan. After that .... something about your X boys at a bar and bowling starts at 3:30??

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Typical Cowboys fan. Always running off at the mouth and at the end of the year still come up short.

Users who are viewing this thread