Women should have their own line at gas stations....

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I witnessed firsthand the delays caused by women drivers at the gas pump. Delay in finding their credit card, staring at the gas pump like a chimp with a Rubic's Cube, not being able to pump gas because they parked too far away from the pump and the hose won't reach their gas filler. Pathetic. I no longer feel the least bit sorry for b1tches as they stand in line for the pisser. Rant over (for now).

4rd Toys

Polishing my SVTs....
Established Member
Or how about when they put the “clicker” on the pump handle to fill up automatically and run & hide in their vehicle …
UNTIL the pump starts to spills fuel out their tank while they still hide in their vehicle …

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Or how about when they put the “clicker” on the pump handle to fill up automatically and run & hide in their vehicle …
UNTIL the pump starts to spills fuel out their tank while they still hide in their vehicle …
Static generated by going in and out of vehicle is a really good idea too

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
HOGLJ.jpg

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
What really grinds my gears is people who park in front of the gas pump that are not getting gas. FFS. Move bitch! Lol. It’s always when the gas station is the busiest too.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Didn’t mythbusters disprove this? Saying you can’t generate enough ?
hmm, I'll have to look for this but there was video floating around of some chick in a sweater that started pumping gas, got in her cloth seat jeep, got out, touched the gas pump handle it immediately caught fire
What really grinds my gears is people who park in front of the gas pump that are not getting gas. FFS. Move bitch! Lol. It’s always when the gas station is the busiest too.
if the place is empty i'll leave it there after pumping but if its even decently busy I'll move if theres a spot open by the store

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I witnessed firsthand the delays caused by women drivers at the gas pump. Delay in finding their credit card, staring at the gas pump like a chimp with a Rubic's Cube, not being able to pump gas because they parked too far away from the pump and the hose won't reach their gas filler. Pathetic. I no longer feel the least bit sorry for b1tches as they stand in line for the pisser. Rant over (for now).

LMAO!!! They need "their own" a lot of things. Driving lanes too. Every time I'm behind a dumbass driver and I'm like WTF? I look at them as I drive by and 9 out of 10 times it's a chick. Drive or GTFO of the way!!!!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
This! And the ones that blast the f-ing music while they are pumping gas.

LOL, I normally look at them and give them a thumbs down. I normally get the finger in return LMAO!!!

My wife asks me "Why did you do that?" I tell her "They were playing it so loud I thought they wanted to know what I thought about it" LMAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread