Women Drivers

SVT_2000Contour

Unloading it in your GF!
Established Member
Women Drivers

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there
was a woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup. As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected
an important call.

Damn women drivers!! :beer:

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
speaking of women drivers...just today i had a near miss thing.

local highway for some reason there were people coming to a stop for no apparent reason.i'm in the middle lane and i start slowing down, a yellow truck in the left hand lane started slowly coming into my lane because he was braking pretty hard (you could tell his anti-lock came on) a relatively brand new cobalt behind him slammed on her brakes and locked them up rather quickly...smoke everywhere she almost got completely sideways and almost hit the concrete center divide. she then swerved out of the left lane into the center lane (behind me) almost hitting the car behind me that she pulled in front of....then as traffic started to move she was tailgating me....i thought holy shit this stupid c*nt doesnt learn her lesson. i then proceeded to move to right lane away from her and she starts tailgating the next car in line that was ahead of me...and i thought to myself wow she really is dumb.

edit yes i do realize the original situation didnt happen.

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
TurdFerguson said:
speaking of women drivers...just today i had a near miss thing.

local highway for some reason there were people coming to a stop for no apparent reason.i'm in the middle lane and i start slowing down, a yellow truck in the left hand lane started slowly coming into my lane because he was braking pretty hard (you could tell his anti-lock came on) a relatively brand new cobalt behind him slammed on her brakes and locked them up rather quickly...smoke everywhere she almost got completely sideways and almost hit the concrete center divide. she then swerved out of the left lane into the center lane (behind me) almost hitting the car behind me that she pulled in front of....then as traffic started to move she was tailgating me....i thought holy shit this stupid c*nt doesnt learn her lesson. i then proceeded to move to right lane away from her and she starts tailgating the next car in line that was ahead of me...and i thought to myself wow she really is dumb.

edit yes i do realize the original situation didnt happen.

image.php
- Jello Pudding!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
And you had a cell phone and a donut? :nonono:

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
SVT_2000Contour said:
Women Drivers

This morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there
was a woman in a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup. As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much; I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected
an important call.

Damn women drivers!! :beer:

:lol: :lol: Classic :lol: :lol:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
It's really not women drivers i watch out for, the one's to watch out for are on opposite ends of the the scale. On the bottom you have teenage drivers that think they are great drivers only after a few months behind the wheel. There yakking on the phone about the latest gossip,and if there not talking on the phone, there talking to there passengers. And not paying attention what so ever to traffic, most of the time talking with there hands and looking at the person and not the road. Then on the top you have old drivers that sit on top of the wheel staring straight ahead, and not looking in any other direction. And either there going to slow, or you get the ones who go way to fast for there slowed reflexes to catch a mistake. There was a 92 year old man in a town next to mine that was driving and went over the center line crashing head on into a husband and wife, killing the husband and paralyzing the wife. And countless teen drivers wrecking,it's crazy out there on the roads that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread