Women Cheating On Husbands Up Significantly

CobraCarrera

Established Member
HLN reports about 40% more women are cheating on their husbands over the past two decades. According to a research group, 50% of women admit they’ve been a cheater while the rate of cheating hubbies remains steady at 21%. According to Businessweek, economic independence could be a factor, citing a sociologist who said women can now “afford the potential consequences of an affair, with higher incomes and more job prospects.” Still, the sheer number of women who cheat still lags behind men.

Women cheating on husbands more than ever before | www.ajc.com

If I was younger and in todays day in age...I don't think I would get married..

40% is a lot....

mustanginky

Established Member
Well look at our culture. We idolize celebrities who have 5 minute marriages. We are a culture of have it all, instant gratification with no consequences. We lack morality, cheating has become normal and acceptable. It is not surprising.

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Well look at our culture. We idolize celebrities who have 5 minute marriages. We are a culture of have it all, instant gratification with no consequences. We lack morality, cheating has become normal and acceptable. It is not surprising.

True very true... I have mentioned this a few times in discussions amoung people and they look at me like I was talking out my ass... I just didn't realize it was that large of a percentage....

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Its more than that number. Women have always been better about hiding things while men usually brag. Its how a lot of women get promoted anyway, sleep with their boss. Seen it quite a few times. The culture as a whole is much different than it used to be. I agree with mustanginky.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Good news to me, I take advantage of those cheaters ;)

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
Having an affair should be considered an act of Felony. The destruction it causes, primarily if children are involved, is catastrophic.

Last edited:

Sick03Vert

Banned

^this. We grow closer and closer to the Romans every day. :nonono:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
its like the roles have completely switched nowadays. back when i was younger, it seemed men did it all the time. every guy i knew would mess around. today, nearly every woman i know is messing around. the married ones more than the dating ones. hell....the married women here are quick to lay claim to some of the men working here. one married girl is very famous for her oral talents here on premesis, and not afraid to talk about it. she has a place she likes to go here when she is feeling frisky. so she says.

with technology, also comes the ability to catch them in the act.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
not too long ago, a buddy got married to a younger sister of an ex of mine. i warned him how screwed up that family was...but he was in love. 2 months into the marriage. ( they only dated 2 months before marriage )....she announces she is pregnant by another dude. guy she said was the father was white. the baby, how ever when it came out, was not.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

speak for yourself, my friend

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i think the 2 main factors are that women are more independent then they used to be, and also technology (texting, facebook, etc..)

Users who are viewing this thread