Established Member
:nonono: The women's reaction.....

[youtube_browser]D2UoKum_KAM[/youtube_browser]

1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Apparently it was a mustang with Mercedes badges. Also, it's good to see parents taking the time to make sure that their kids aren't belted in and can stand up whilst they drive around in an apparent fog.

Also, when the guy gets out of the passenger side and opens her door, she has a look on her face of "Did I hit something?".

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
And the more I watch it, the more I believe this lady should never drive a car. She just stands there with a look of "Duh" on her face. I understand that stuff like this can cause shock... but to this level is unnerving.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Mistakes do happen and what you're seeing is the expression of somebody that just realized the gravity of the situation. Incidents like this are why you carry good liability coverage. It can be the difference between paying a higher deductible for a few years or being sued for six figures.

Nanner

Established Member
Premium Member
She was mortified. I think the guys reaction was worse than hers.... Its a damn accident, no one was hurt.

Any other car...people chuckle a bit about it.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I guess I just handle things differently. I'd have been like "Dude, some guy just jumped in my car, then backed up into yours....He took off that way.." LOL

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
an oblivious driver with kids floating in the back of the car instead of restrained, just to add to the distraction. wow. too many donuts with the coffee...........

kaz109

Established Member
I feel bad for her and the owner of the speciale but I am glad the owner handled it as well as he did. This is a risk at these events and you can see how bad she felt. The worst part about it is this is one of few modern ferarri's that will sky rocket in value. She didn't just hit a car she hit a very profitable investment

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
"it was a funny angle!"

[youtube_browser]TsodSKsdRMk[/youtube_browser]

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Anyone else notice this happened in front of an eye doctors office? Lol

mnewxcv

Established Member
If you can back into a bright red ferrari at that angle in a convertible, you shouldn't be driving. Probably one of those backs up without looking back people. I hate those people.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
i guess i just handle things differently. I'd have been like "dude, some guy just jumped in my car, then backed up into yours....he took off that way.." lol

im hoping this very thing happens to you someday since this is the way you handle thjings

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
I think the guys reaction was worse than hers.... Its a damn accident, no one was hurt.

I think the guy was entitled to whatever reaction he had. And of course no one was hurt... she was parallel parking into a huge spot, not crash landing an F16.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
im hoping this very thing happens to you someday since this is the way you handle thjings

@KingBlack

Uhm.. That was a joke. Wow.. right over your head. Hence the.. LOL at the end.

129650d1423257097-ot-k-t-t-shirt-avaliable-lighten-up-francis.jpg

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
@KingBlack

Uhm.. That was a joke. Wow.. right over your head. Hence the.. LOL at the end.

129650d1423257097-ot-k-t-t-shirt-avaliable-lighten-up-francis.jpg

ok cool...i would hope nobody would do something like that...been the victim of a hit and run myself...it isnt fun. thank god someone followed the woman and got her tags

Users who are viewing this thread