Woman Keeps Mother's Dead Body In Bedroom For Six Years To Collect Benefits

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
This is a week old but still funny. People in Florida are just plain smarter. :D

"According to a local paper, police found many cats on Jordan's property but she denied they were hers."

Yeah I kept a dead body in the room for 6 years, but a bunch of cats?
Those are not mine, do you think I am some kind of lunatic?

Woman who kept mom's body and benefits charged | Oddly Enough | Reuters

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member

Penelope_Jordan.mug-3429_t220.JPG

Rotarded

Brap
Established Member
How long would it take a dead body to decay? I would think that after 6 years that thing should be like, almost skeletal and smelling absolutely horrid.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
yeah looks like the government got stiffed there....

**** the Government, the money you pay into SS doesn't desolve into thin air when you die... Why shouldn't the heirs get what's left in the desist SS account, or at the least, have it deposited into their SS accounts. A bank doesn't get to keep the money in a savings account when the account holder dies, why should the Government get to keep the money left in a SS account when the account holder dies?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
**** the Government, the money you pay into SS doesn't desolve into thin air when you die... Why shouldn't the heirs get what's left in the desist SS account, or at the least, have it deposited into their SS accounts. A bank doesn't get to keep the money in a savings account when the account holder dies, why should the Government get to keep the money left in a SS account when the account holder dies?
I think you are on to something. :read:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member

C'mon now, silly! It's used to pay for programs for illegal aliens!

Vega$$$

I hate scammers
Established Member

That's a good point.

Vega$$$

I hate scammers
Established Member
How long would it take a dead body to decay? I would think that after 6 years that thing should be like, almost skeletal and smelling absolutely horrid.

Not having given it much thought, but were it me I probably would have wrapped her up in a huge plastic bag and kept her in a big chest freezer.

Users who are viewing this thread