Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
wtf...

btw, nice avatar. I'd pee in her butt.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
LOL, i was gonna post this yesterday...I wonder if this b*tch is gonna try to sue the car company because her SUV was big enough to allow her to drive across the median 4 times. This brings a whole new meaning to women in SUV's.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I heard about this on the radio yesterday. The report said that she said right after the incident that "they got what they deserved" or something like that.

I hope they throw the book at her & put her under the jail.

EVLSVT

Banned
Seems like she had some driving skills!
j/k - :fart: - I hope she gets the book thrown at her too ^^

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I heard this on the radio this morning. They should bring back the medeivel-style executions.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
MystiChrome Coupe said:
So is she mental or what?

i grew up in st augustine. it is a pretty small town. went to school there all my life. she did not seem mental, but hey people crack. like a BIG CRACK ON HER HEAD!!! that shit is plain stupid.

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
What's the most she can get for each count of attempted murder?

I've heard that juries are going insane themselves after hearing too many "temporary insanity" cop-out pleas. They should dole out justice on this one...too bad someone hasn't applied street justice already.

66sprint6

Blown Inliner (soon)
Established Member
Insanity or not, she did what she did and she should be locked up for it. Whether it be in a jail or mental hospital, lock her up and leave her there. I hate the insanity plea, if they are "insane" enough to be in court for a crime, they dont need to be on the streets.
Matt

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
66sprint6 said:
Insanity or not, she did what she did and she should be locked up for it. Whether it be in a jail or mental hospital, lock her up and leave her there. I hate the insanity plea, if they are "insane" enough to be in court for a crime, they dont need to be on the streets.
Matt

agreed... she should be laid on some railroad tracks and said good bye to.

Users who are viewing this thread