Woman Gets pulled over by a Cobra

racerxxx98

Established Member
It's not a repost if you never seen it lol back to my point i don't see a problem with this video if she had listened to the cop in the first place this would have never happened.Considering the alternatives that cop could have used trust me id rather a cop taze me than shoot me hit me with an asp,pepperspray or man handle the sh%t out of me I'll take the first.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
peterjmc said:
D'oh! Dont' visit here much anymore, sorry for the re-post.

It's cool man :beer: I wasn't being serious.

I liked watching this vid. It really makes me feel good to watch that bitch getting tased.

Cobrastruk04

yea repost BUT i wanted to see it again. Im really tired of black people pulling that racist crap with everything a white person does. at my old high school, the asians had a club, the african americans had a club, the christians had a club, but as soon as some one wants to start a Caucasian club everyone flips out. its such bullshit. why cant i say white pride but blacks can say black pride theres NO difference i really dont get it. but anyways haha love the post

Supernova

Established Member
Best video EVAR!!!!!!1!!!!1 ;-)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D :D :burn: :lol: :lol:

I love how she calls them racist. :rolleyes: Yeah, some dumb bitch is a total **** to the cops and gets what she deserved... but it was because they're racist. :rolleyes: God what a stupid bitch. I would have tazered her ass until she exploded like the guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark! :pop:

Last edited:

REDLIKEFIRE02

Established Member
Plantation/Orlando/Jupiter .. real estate ownz! lo
BayareaCob04 said:
yea repost BUT i wanted to see it again. Im really tired of black people pulling that racist crap with everything a white person does. at my old high school, the asians had a club, the african americans had a club, the christians had a club, but as soon as some one wants to start a Caucasian club everyone flips out. its such bullshit. why cant i say white pride but blacks can say black pride theres NO difference i really dont get it. but anyways haha love the post

Ahmen to that LOL .. sooo true :beer:

darksrt

Established Member
omfg, why dont people just do what the officer asks. she got what she deserved alright. i would have kept tasering her till she passed out. :)

SVTSNK2004

Banned
Numerous verbal commands and non compliance of the order. Clearly stated the use of force to the subject, and used necessary use of force to subdue the subject. The officer even used course of action in the presence of another officer whice is preferable. Per P.O.S.T.and numerous Department's out in California that use of force is within policy. Taser is a preferable use of force now in my Department when compared to the baton or a physical take-down. Strong Arm tactics are not commonly used anymore, distance yourself from the subject if possible, for Officer safety and the subject safety, baton use would be secondary. All situations call for different tactics and methods. OC is not preferable, in any manner it is dispensed due to it will affect you in some manner. It seems to never was out of your uniform FYI.

Last edited:

SVTSNK2004

Banned
Aerosi665 said:
If she would have just done what he'd asked (which was very reasonable BTW), that never would've happened to her.

Yes sir, she posed a threat. We never know what kind of weapons are in reach, she could have drove off with the officer in the door-jam. She was irate and her temper and actions were increasing. He advised her to exit the vehicle, non compliance and a posing threat =ZAP. Officer controlled his temper quite well. He acted like a camera was on him, good job. Yellow Cobra with serivce duty (awesome),With it being yellow you can not accuse him of entrapment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread