Woman gets her ace beat.. NWS

dirty89LX

Established Member
it's the russian guy beating up his girlfriend or whatever. I was about to put this thread on level ORANGE alert for repost but the removal of the video seems to have helped us avert this possible catastrophe.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Does anybody know the real story behind that??

Thats one tough lady...and all those guys in the shop are a bunch of pussies

NIL8R

I PROMISE IT WON'T HURT
Established Member
It's back up. Made me so ****ing angry I couldn't watch it all. I don't know what was worse, him hitting the girl or the three ****ing cowards stood washing the cars. I would have pitched in and killed the ****.

mad03bom

mad03bom
Established Member
holy cow that was beaten down ! Man i couldnt believe no one did anything . I guess thats how other countries our. I know that wouldnt happen if i was there, not saying im bad ass i dont even care if he beats my ass you dont beat up women period like that even if shes at fault !!!!:nonono::nonono:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Guys, she keyed his Cobra, so it's OK!!!!

On the real, I would've beat that ****** like he owed me money!!!! I wouldn't care of what that entailed!!!!

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Wow thats really really messed up.
Even if she freakin cheated on him or sotin like that...
That kind of shit is just childish... and what kind of man beats
a woman like that? I mean besides an ex marine or russian dude...

(the ex marine comment wasn't a stab at the marines, just
at those asshats who can't turn off of job mode when they
get home)

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Me and my friends were at a concert once and this dude punched his girl right in front of me and I knocked his ass out and then my friends and one of the guys that was with the man who punched her proceded to beat the **** out of him and he ended up with a fractured skull, broken eye socket, broken jaw like 8 broken ribs and a arm that looked like a chicken bone after they got done. The cops said they over did it but the guy never pressed charges he new better. I knocked his ass out and helped his wife, he broke her nose, or I would have been all up in the beat down too. People like that need to come find me!! I fight back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread