Wolverine Vs Wifey Vs Son Mustang.

Family dispute :which one looks better ? Please vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
It's hard to not vote for yours because of what we know about that car....
pretty cool that you all drive SN-95's

btw, i know your car...but i remember a vid at a track a while back of a turbo car like yours that tripped the beams to set the timing system, then "staged" again and launched the piss out of it to run something like a 14.xx at 160+ mph....ninja'ing yourself around the cage rule. thought that vid was hilarious, but i'm sure the track officials didn't

Oman_cobra

Established Member
i just got married in october, & i intened to make a family jsut like yours in the future..
God bless stangs

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I honestly would have voted for the wifes if she had a bigger rear spoiler to go with the add ons in front.

Your car wins, even though those are some big sidewalls in front.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
i've seen all 3 in person. seen your sons at the macdonalds off of hoffner and 436

just saw your wifes yesterday turning onto conway from hoffner, and i always see yours around. i'm not found of your sons. your wife's looks clean. definetly a head turner. but yours is sick.

you guys must live close to me. i live just off conway road. in between gatlin and hoffner.

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Well, it's a Toss between you car and your son's. Your wife's rims seem to "POP" a little too much, taking away from the rest of the car.

Besides that, it's nice to see you post, it's been awhile since we've seen anything from you.

Last edited:

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
i've seen all 3 in person. seen your sons at the macdonalds off of hoffner and 436

just saw your wifes yesterday turning onto conway from hoffner, and i always see yours around. i'm not found of your sons. your wife's looks clean. definetly a head turner. but yours is sick.

you guys must live close to me. i live just off conway road. in between gatlin and hoffner.

Yeah we live in the goldenrod area.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
How about pics of your wifey?

I like your son's car, personally. I'm a little partial to white SN95s though. Wife's car would look good without the body kit. Your car is sick too.

95riosnake

Established Member
Whatever you want, go for 12'' and add a 1/2'' spacer so you won't have to cut the wheel wells

Will that really fit with just a 1/2" spacer and rolled fenders? Or will it require some BFH action as well?

I've thought about getting my rear Y2k's widened by Weldcraft a few times, but don't want to have them rechromed (costs a pretty penny per wheel for rechroming), so Wolverine, if you go through with the widening and don't have them rechromed, let me know how it looks.

xenodragon

Established Member
You guys are missing the point, its a vote on looks not performance. Looks alone I have to go with your Wifes, then yours, then your sons

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Will that really fit with just a 1/2" spacer and rolled fenders? Or will it require some BFH action as well?

I've thought about getting my rear Y2k's widened by Weldcraft a few times, but don't want to have them rechromed (costs a pretty penny per wheel for rechroming), so Wolverine, if you go through with the widening and don't have them rechromed, let me know how it looks.

Well, I'm talking about 99-04 cars, I'm sure on the 94-98 would be more difficult to fit them without a mini tub, stay tuned, I'll be posting a thread with lots of pics and what i had to cut to make them fit:beer:

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
I would say the red one but that front facia is ugly. Get rid of that and throw a cobra bumper on it and it will look MUCH better!

So... I vote the black one first, red one second and white one last...

Users who are viewing this thread