Wolfs Chemicals Bodywrap (nano sealant) on my GT

Danny281

Established Member
Well I was finally able to make time to use Wolfs Chemicals Deironizer Decontamination Gel and apply Wolfs Chemicals Bodywrap after. It took me about 9 hours to get it all done because I had to quick detail, clay, deironize, pressure rinse, dry, IPA, Compounded repainted sections with Mothers Professional Heavy Duty Compound aka 81232 via PCXP with 5.5" Surbufs, Polished with Menzerna 203S via PCXP with 5.5" LC Hydrotech Tangerines, another 2 IPA wipe downs, applied Bodywrap, then vacuumed and detailed the interior as well. I would have done a write up but I didnt take any before pictures only a few after pictures. I had to go to the car wash up the street to use their lighting so I could apply Bodywrap, because it got late on me and I didnt want to pull out my Craftsman 1000 watt Halogens and Bissell vacuum to do the interior so I just went there. I did notice I go some hazing but I dont think it was because the surfaces were dirty because I did two full IPA wipe downs prior to applying Bodywrap, I think it was because I might of applied a bit more than necessary because I did get some sweating like Jesse from Wolfs Chemicals stated would happen if you over apply it. When I got the hang of it, it seemed to completely disappear into the paint. But the good thing is I still have about 90+ % of the 150ml bottle left so I think I am ok and didnt over do it by too much I probably used 15 ml to do the entire GT which I think is amazing that it goes a really long way:) Oh by the way the GT is for sale in case anyone is interested in it the thread is in the market under the new edge section.

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0059-1.jpg

IMAG0010-1.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Here are the pics after I applied the second coat. Went back to the carwash up the street to use there covered car port to apply the second coat since I had my ML 350 in the garage and didnt want to take it outside and risk it getting dusty.

IMAG0180-1.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0115.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0181-1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread