Woke up too great news

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
My wife woke me up this morning at 7:45 and told me i am going to be a daddy. :banana: We have been trying for a year now. I was on top of the world and just to make the day better went and played golf and shot a 74. Then on the way home some kid in a Z28 wanted to go and i smoked him by 3 trucks.

This was a great day.

gpro71bird

Need for Speed
Established Member
Kevs-svt said:
My wife woke me up this morning at 7:45 and told me i am going to be a daddy. :banana: We have been trying for a year now. I was on top of the world and just to make the day better went and played golf and shot a 74. Then on the way home some kid in a Z28 wanted to go and i smoked him by 3 trucks.

This was a great day.
Congrats Kev, there is no greater feeling then seeing your child born. You can't help but get emotional......tears of happiness will flow! May the man upstairs bless your family.
George

wpd736

Back to Blue
Established Member
Congrats !!! Actually when they are old enough to hug you and tell you they love you makes it all worth it !!!!

OH-MAN

Established Member
SvtFireFighter said:
Congrats!! You better go get a mini van

Been there, had two (kids and mini vans).
As wimpy as they seem they sure work good for loading all the crap that goes with the little fellers.
Congrats Man

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
Thanks guys. We already have a family car sort of a mini van its a Chrysler Pacifica. I hate it no torque but great for loading shit up.

Users who are viewing this thread