Woah. Thats gotta hurt.

blk02edge

Established Member
I don’t disagree, just stating that there is a much more cost effective fix. Also they are running pretty solid 60ft times with that IRS so it’s not that big of a deal.
Yea thats fair, I just think from the factory a solid axle would have been potentially even easier to put in the Demon as those axles they use in the IRS couldnt have been cheap. Plus would have matched the Demon's style better while being marginally less comfortable to cruise in.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think anyone has actually done it yet because it negates warranty stuff

scott_0

Established Member
I mean, what did they expect? pass after pass, after pass, in a boat of a car, on a tire, with an IRS..........

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Anti Mopar guys keep holding onto the term "boat". I guess they forget that original Chargers / Challengers were big car as well. So was the Galaxy 500, Chevelle, Torino, and many other cars known for raw power.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott_0

Established Member
Anti Mopar guys keep holding onto the term "boat". I guess they forget that original Chargers / Challengers were big car as well. So was the Galaxy 500, Chevelle, Torino, and many other cars known for raw power.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lol I actually own a 2017 Challenger srt 392, it's a ****ing boat dude! and I absolutely love this car, but it is what it is so........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread