WMS Wideband

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
A buddy of mine has a shop and they are getting ready to order some WMS Wideband kits. They are all putting them in there mustangs, just wondering if anyone had this wideband kit on their Lightning or if anyone knows any info on this. I was going to get the dynojet wideband, but they are getting 4 of them and he said he would hook me up with a really good price. But today they are ordering a Dynojet Dyno so they might go with the dynojet widebands but he isnt sure yet. Just looking to get a little more info on the WMS kit.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I to am wanting to get one but not sure which one to get. Either the Wideband comander or the AEM comander.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
http://www.wmsracing.com/wmsweb/wideband.htm

controllerdesc.jpg

just gotta find a place for this...

I'D WIN

Established Member
That is a pretty big box to try and hide. Not sure you can do it discreetly without some serious fabrication. 8" deep, she will feel that one for sure!

I'D WIN

Established Member
SVTman75 said:
There's a "." in front of the 8....so that would be 8/10ths....not 8 inches.

:beer:

Very correct...in that case, it won't be hard at all to hide, will she feel it?, you make that call..

:D

bumblebeetuna

Trade: Girlfriend for KB?
Established Member
I run that on a BB with fuel injection. works great. starts accuarte reading in 14 seconds after startup. It an internal heated one.

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
he just got a couple in stock, tomorrow we might find a place to put it...but im not buying it yet, no money...i need brakes first

Users who are viewing this thread