team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
i think he should get
intake and exhaust first
make that thing scream first! lol

Oxford Snake

Established Member
No kidding, I've got a screaming deal on a SFPHQ 2.93 dub hub. Just a few blocks away and I'll even put it on for him.

Dave

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Dave, I may be interested in that pulley. I was actually going to go with a 2.80 but 2.93 might get me what I want. You have a puller?

Now, as for the rest of you, this is my baby. I must wine and dine her and make her feel as if she is the only one (which she is) not some cheap slut that I picked up off a used car lot. ;)

Actually, I am waiting for Santa to deliver and whatever he doesn't bring, I'll go get. Hopefully Mr. Bassani will come knocking on the door soon, if you know what I mean.

(Why can't I get these smilies to work)

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
BTW Dave, stop by sometime. If you see my red F-150 supercrew in the driveway, more than likely I am home. I'm in Taylors Ridge.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Dave, I may be interested in that pulley. I was actually going to go with a 2.80 but 2.93 might get me what I want. You have a puller?

Now, as for the rest of you, this is my baby. I must wine and dine her and make her feel as if she is the only one (which she is) not some cheap slut that I picked up off a used car lot. ;)

Actually, I am waiting for Santa to deliver and whatever he doesn't bring, I'll go get. Hopefully Mr. Bassani will come knocking on the door soon, if you know what I mean.

(Why can't I get these smilies to work)

I think we can all attest to the fact that SHE IS YOUR BABY! Would be nice to see her gallop a few though!

As for smiles... instead of clicking... try typing them out like this :[name of smile]: If you hover your cursor over the smiles, you'll see the names of each.

Hey, does this mean you're up for XXX Sat? If the weather holds that is.

Christian

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I might be up for it. The trip south is in question right now. I'll keep you posted. :smilie: <-----see if that one works. Nope

:coolman:

I used to be able to just click on the damn things and it would work. Not sure why this is so important to me, but...oh well.

:rockon:
:fart:

That's it! Thanks Christian!

Last edited:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
I might be up for it. The trip south is in question right now. I'll keep you posted. :smilie: <-----see if that one works. Nope

:coolman:

I used to be able to just click on the damn things and it would work. Not sure why this is so important to me, but...oh well.

:rockon:
:fart:

That's it! Thanks Christian!

Hope you can make... hope the weather gets better. Hope you spell "smile" without the "i" next time!... lol :pepper:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Christian said:
Hope you can make... hope the weather gets better. Hope you spell "smile" without the "i" next time!... lol :pepper:

And I thought spelling was one of my strong points :read:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
BTW Dave, stop by sometime. If you see my red F-150 supercrew in the driveway, more than likely I am home. I'm in Taylors Ridge.

OK I'm in Cedars of Duvall on 146th. And yes I have a puller.

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
team23jordan said:
i think he should get
intake and exhaust first
make that thing scream first! lol

I just so happen to have both of those parts for sale. I'll sell the PHP intake, Bassani stainless X-pipe with cats and Bassani Stainless Bi-Metal exhaust with test pipes for $900! The catback costs $800 new! Gotta get rid of this stuff. Taking up too much space in the garage.

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
86strokerlx said:
I just so happen to have both of those parts for sale. I'll sell the PHP intake, Bassani stainless X-pipe with cats and Bassani Stainless Bi-Metal exhaust with test pipes for $900! The catback costs $800 new! Gotta get rid of this stuff. Taking up too much space in the garage.
i'm interested
if i get a cobra this weekend or this month

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Mike,
I'd like to see the stuff, but I'll have to wait until after Christmas to see if Santa delivers. I'll be talking to ya.

86strokerlx

Ford dreamer
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Mike,
I'd like to see the stuff, but I'll have to wait until after Christmas to see if Santa delivers. I'll be talking to ya.

Sounds like a plan. I had a buyer but they backed out last minute in predictable fashion, so I still have a few things left. Just let me know!

Team23Jordan- Let me know. My number is in my sig and on the forum with the parts for sale. Call or email anytime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread